Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Jack Daniels (sorry about that :P)

No need to be sorry.

When i went on holiday, at the airport, there was this wall completely stacked with Jack Danels Whisky and the first thing i thought of was Pagey. And anywhere else i see it I sigh and smile coz i think of him..and then my sis and mum give me weird looks.

(Dunno why you needed to know that :lol:)

l02-72-137a.jpg

_40173805_page203bbc.jpg

LedZep02.jpg

No need to be sorry.

When i went on holiday, at the airport, there was this wall completely stacked with Jack Danels Whisky and the first thing i thought of was Pagey. And anywhere else i see it I sigh and smile coz i think of him..and then my sis and mum give me weird looks.

l02-72-137a.jpg

_40173805_page203bbc.jpg

LedZep02.jpg

hehe, it's totally the same with me. Too young to drink legally but obsessed enough to walk through the alcohol department of our local supermarket just to see these little black and white bottles. Bah, sometimes I really make a fool out of myself!

^ Haha, Lucy at least i know that i am not the only one.

P13442Q8C20.JPG

jimmypage.jpg

116092703_b02f10727a.jpg

Can anyone tell me the girl next to him in this one please?

That's Lori Maddox! Beautiful girl, isn't she. Jimmy definitely had a good taste in women (or...teen girls, in her case).

And I would like to know who the woman in this picture of yours is? Looks a lot like Scarlett, his daughter that is as beautiful as he.headline_1199123809.jpg

That's Lori Maddox! Beautiful girl, isn't she. Jimmy definitely had a good taste in women (or...teen girls, in her case).

And I would like to know who the woman in this picture of yours is? Looks a lot like Scarlett, his daughter that is as beautiful as he.headline_1199123809.jpg

Thanks, and yes it does loook like Scarlett, that's when i thought when i first saw it.

No need to be sorry.

Ever since those pictures were taken back in the 70's, I always think of Pagey whenever I see a bottle of Jack Daniels ;)