Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Ok, "lucyinthesky" wanted to post these pictures on this thread from a magazine but couldn't coz the photos were to dark or it wouln't scan.

It wouldn't let me post them through the normal way so that you could see it straight away, so i had to create an account on a website so that i could post them.

Well here they are, unfortunatley there were some of them that were being stubbon and wouln't load but here are the rest of them :)

Click this to see Pagey 1

Click this to see Pagey 2

Click here for Pagey 3

Click here for Pagey 4

mhzypd4.jpg

mhzypd3.jpg

He is so unbelieveably gorgeous. I have never seen these before. Thank you so much!!!!! He looks so hot in shades and his scarf. It's exactly how I love him. The ZLX radio station here played his voice this morning for Zeptember when I was going to work and I just screamed! It was "..You're listening to the station that made rock classic." I wish they would play him all day!

Edited by aen27

82699947.jpg

god i just love this pic. it reminds me of a dream i had yesterday ..........( sigh )

Here's a bigger one:

2zgdwlx.jpg

His hair in these pictures is amazing! Ya know, it was the hair that first attracted me to him last November (I know, I'm a late blooming Pagette), but it's getting so angelic now, I'm goin' nuts!!

Ooh, ooh, what was your dream about STZ?

Here's a bigger one:

2zgdwlx.jpg

His hair in these pictures is amazing! Ya know, it was the hair that first attracted me to him last November (I know, I'm a late blooming Pagette), but it's getting so angelic now, I'm goin' nuts!!

Ooh, ooh, what was your dream about STZ?

oh thanks for that pic moonmaid.....its just lovely.

my dream? hmmmm id have to pm that one!