Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks Moonmaid! My jaw dropped when I saw those new photos of him with his hair down and all curly! Good Lord! He is still such a babe!

Here are some more screencaps(I am addicted to taking screencaps) of Jimmy in all his sweaty hotness from TSRTS:

cap111.jpg

cap110.jpg

And another of the Silver Fox:

Jpsc12_01.jpg

Doesn't he have the most AMAZING smile? :wub:

hi and welcome yardbird! im lovin your screen shots........do you have anymore like this last one? i think he is absolutely perfect these days...........

Hello everybody! I'm new and have been browsing this thread for a long time, so many gorgeous Jimmy photos! I'm also a member of Planet Zeppelin(I'm sure some of you are familiar with me). Well, anyway here are some photos:

screencap.jpg

cap137.jpg

cap112.jpg

Isn't he amazing? Even now with his beautiful silver curls *sigh*

Welcome Yardbird. I love these. I love his beautiful silver curls too. How does he just keep getting more beautiful? He tortures us!

Those are beautiful thank you.

btw how do you take screen shots?

Thank you, you're welcome :)

What I do when screencapping off of youtube, is I press the Print Scr button on my keyboard, then I open up Paint, then click edit and paste them into paint. Then I save the shot, close out paint and open up a photo editing application so that I can crop the screen :) (I hope I explained this okay, I suck at explaining things).

My PC's DVD player has a built in screencap thing so I can just take them from the DVD's that way :)

Thank you, you're welcome :)

What I do when screencapping off of youtube, is I press the Print Scr button on my keyboard, then I open up Paint, then click edit and paste them into paint. Then I save the shot, close out paint and open up a photo editing application so that I can crop the screen :) (I hope I explained this okay, I suck at explaining things).

My PC's DVD player has a built in screencap thing so I can just take them from the DVD's that way :)

Thanks, yes you explained it well.

I'll see if i can try and do my own now.

Jimmy and Jack White

Premiere%20Might%20Get%20Loud%20After%20Party%20TIFF%202008%20PdZfkuCPWB4l.jpg

Yes,Jimmy is the most beautiful and amazing 64 years old man!!

I think he is living the very happy life now (both public and private).

He has a happy family and is on good terms with his ex-women(Charlotte and Patricia) at the same time, moreover got a pretty(maybe) granddaughter. :D

Recently I have caught two news that James Patrick Jr lives in England and Charlotte is seen near Jimmy's London house in June by Zep fan who works in Kensington. As Jimmy said before,it seems ''they are a close knit family'......... :wub:

Jack White named his daughter 'Scarlet' a few years ago(of course named after Jimmy's beloved one) .Jack is one of Jimmy's most favorite young musicians.

However, the reason why Jimmy shines now might be his musical revival above all!!

Edited by Alice75

Oh, and I developed a new kind of jimmy-insanity.

I happened to buy some pantene shampoo and then I read somewhere here that Jimmy smelled of it. No I can't help but smell at my hair all the schoolday long and dreaming. Call me weirdo, but I makes me feel very good.

Weirdo. :P

jklolz

I did not know that Jimmy used Pantene.

That is the shampoo I use! :o

I think me and him were meant to be together. :D

I just want to lean over and smell his hair.

Gee Jimmy. Your hair smells terrific.

30aucqw.jpg

Jimmy and Jack White

Premiere%20Might%20Get%20Loud%20After%20Party%20TIFF%202008%20PdZfkuCPWB4l.jpg

Yes,Jimmy is the most beautiful and amazing 64 years old man!!

I think he is living the very happy life now (both public and private).

He has a happy family and is on good terms with his ex-women(Charlotte and Patricia) at the same time, moreover got a pretty(maybe) granddaughter. :D

Recently I have caught two news that James Patrick Jr lives in England and Charlotte is seen near Jimmy's London house in June by Zep fan who works in Kensington. As Jimmy said before,it seems ''they are a close knit family'......... :wub:

Jack White named his daughter 'Scarlet' a few years ago(of course named after Jimmy's beloved one) .Jack is one of Jimmy's most favorite young musicians.

However, the reason why Jimmy shines now might be his musical revival above all!!

isn't he just owesome!!! :wub:

I would like to know, too. There are some of Jimmy I would love to do if I knew how.

I have made a lot of screencaps- just only tell me from which concert it should be or from which video from You Tube (if I have it) and I could try to make some more! :)

And I use the "KM player", this is a multimedia player free to download from internet. It is better than Windows Media player, it can play a lot of formats. And there is a little button with camera on it and you must just only click and the capture will be saved into a special folder, which is a part of the KM player programme. :)

And here another one

110908202238_sonstige_pic_0024.jpg

Sorry, that I do justr one per post, but it's easier for me like that.

HOLLY COW!!!!!!!

You wanna kill me! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Call the emergency quickly, because I became just a hert attack- so many hotness and gorgeousness is more than I can survive! :wub:

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :thanku:

does any one have this pic in higher resolution.. im desperate...i'v got to have it on my wall... :( :( :( :( :( :( please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please send it :boohoo:

This is the biggest I have found :)

JP17max.jpg

jimmypage02eh81.jpg

I love his sense for design! Fashion on the one hand, furniture on the other. Don't you think this wall/sofa/JIMMY combination is not to beat?

Edit: and does he wear LEATHER trousers?! Stop thinking and just breath Sophia, you gotta stay alive!

Edited by lucyinthesky

jimmypage02eh81.jpg

I love his sense for design! Fashion on the one hand, furniture on the other. Don't you think this wall/sofa/JIMMY combination is not to beat?

Edit: and does he wear LEATHER trousers?! Stop thinking and just breath Sophia, you gotta stay alive!

Yeah i know, Jimmy in leather is a delicious treat!

ok now my firends are staring at me :bagoverhead: (yes i am at school and yes i am meant ot be doing work)

EDIT: another Jimmy in leather :wub:

2002466288838027940_rs.jpg

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend