Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

This is the biggest I have found :)

JP17max.jpg

Thank you Spacewoman!!!!

That one is much nicer. The sort of blurry one I put up was one of the very first ones I got from the old forum. I love that picture. It's one of the ones where he looks innocent and naughty at the sametime, which only he can pull off. So thank you so much!!!!!!

Thank you Spacewoman!!!!

That one is much nicer. The sort of blurry one I put up was one of the very first ones I got from the old forum. I love that picture. It's one of the ones where he looks innocent and naughty at the sametime, which only he can pull off. So thank you so much!!!!!!

He he, reminds me of a time when I opened up a shop/studio for decorative painting, where I taught painting classes and painted a lot of stuff I sold at fairs. Anyhow, I named it Knotty or Nice (because most of the items were painted on wood), and realized the first time I answered the phone that I was totally screwed. It just didn't sound right, lol. However, I did teach a heck of a lot of otherwise bored women how to paint and they flourished, so there, lol.

Edited by kabbalahone

Baby you can drive my cart?, lol

I guess there's got to be a start....

Hey you hear about the Palestinians protesting "sir" :angry: Paul Macca's upcoming concert in Israel

This pleases me.

I wonder what their reasoning is. I know what mine is. I should dig up Crowley just to haunt him. Asshole. lol B)

this is great you hardly ever see him in short sleaves. :)

Wow,very cute!! Top and last are my favorites.

Yeah, in those two photos, he looks like a neighbor I had once who became a good friend of mine and we used to get together for tea all the time. Tea and chat. Looked just like him, which used to freak me out. I don't think I ever mentioned it though... btw Gary, you know, you look just like Jimmy Page? No, I never did.

Especially the first one. That is so freaky. Not the first time I've seen photos of him that looked like my neighbor. I miss that guy, big time.

Edited by kabbalahone

this is great you hardly ever see him in short sleaves. :)

Is there a reason for that? I'm asking because I couldn't ever wear short sleeves or shorts for that matter for a period of time when I was young.

When I was going through some memory recall, I pulled out the Song Remains the Same and watched it for the first time in a long time, because I remembered the shirt with the red roses and the branches all over the arms and it made me wonder if he knew what I had been going through.

I know it sounds strange, but on the other hand, its' the least of the strange parts.

^Great job :) I love ARMS Jimmy, he looks a little peaked, but so beautiful!

:thanku:

I know whatever hes bin through he still looks like a perfrect angel...scratch that he is a perfect angel. :)

Yeah now that i know how to do the printscreening, im getting a little over excited :):D

Some "going to california", earls court

zy69dz.jpg

2zscm85.jpg

108e4b7.jpg

2akh8w7.jpg