Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Jimmy looks so hot in that one that I always am so jealous of Audrey

Wow, that's not what I see in that photo at all. I'd bitch slap him and

make him eat the hat, first. I don't like the way he's tugging on her.

Reminds me of MacGregor.

BTW, I seriously fell for him but I could never be a groupie, I've never really

fit into the open relationship lifestyle. I am seriously old school, old, old school.

I always look at his heart, then his head space.

He isn't always hot in photos, sometimes he is really sad, (those hurt)

sometimes he is really angry, sometimes confused, and sometimes

just really not thinking at all.

Wow, that's not what I see in that photo at all. I'd bitch slap him and

make him eat the hat, first. I don't like the way he's tugging on her.

Reminds me of MacGregor.

Even more interesting....

I just looked at the image full size. He isn't tugging on her.

It's so strange that he's wearing that hat, because he's skinny enough to be a camp inmate.

MacGregor would have been tugging on her.

I seriously have to voice this here, because I have never seen anyone else voice these thoughts,

and it makes me wonder

Am I that different, or do most chicks just keep their mouths shut about what they really think.

If these guys loved their wives so much, why didn't they take the family on tour?

Why would a guy want to do a chick who is willing to do any guy just because he is famous?

.... wondering where my home planet is......

:thanku:

I know whatever hes bin through he still looks like a perfrect angel...scratch that he is a perfect angel. :)

Yeah now that i know how to do the printscreening, im getting a little over excited :):D

Some "going to california", earls court

zy69dz.jpg

2zscm85.jpg

108e4b7.jpg

2akh8w7.jpg

This concert, this song was the reason that I "converted" from a Robette to a Pgette.

I'm thankful as hell for this.... :D

And kabbalahone, I understand your point and I confess that I feel the same sometimes, but I think, at least for the groupies and the band, the situation was much easier than you think (at least I suppose). There were drugs and parties and beautiful women and much testosteron around, I can understand it. And I kinda admire the groupies, they took what they wanted without caring for old-fashioned conventions, though i don't know if I would have done the same. The story with the wives is another point, but you must see, it's not just a rockstar thing, cheating is all around...unfortunately. Jimmy just followed the infamous (and not totally wrong IMO) motto do what thou wilt.

I don't want to justifie anything he did (he was cruel in some way and very hedonistic), just ramling a little around my mind.

And I think, even when he's suffering or drunk or anything, he has the something that makes this thread be 151 pages (I love to write this word).

And kabbalahone, I understand your point and I confess that I feel the same sometimes, but I think, at least for the groupies and the band, the situation was much easier than you think (at least I suppose). There were drugs and parties and beautiful women and much testosteron around, I can understand it. And I kinda admire the groupies, they took what they wanted without caring for old-fashioned conventions, though i don't know if I would have done the same. The story with the wives is another point, but you must see, it's not just a rockstar thing, cheating is all around...unfortunately. Jimmy just followed the infamous (and not totally wrong IMO) motto do what thou wilt.

I don't want to justifie anything he did (he was cruel in some way and very hedonistic), just ramling a little around my mind.

And I think, even when he's suffering or drunk or anything, he has the something that makes this thread be 151 pages (I love to write this word).

for me personally, it has nothing to do with old fasioned conventions, as the only line I ever got at home was, "Who will buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? Excuse me mom, but I'm not a cow, you know? For me, it's something deep in my soul. I've got an old soul.

But it's bigger than that. The more famous you get, the more opportunity you have to use your stature to promote positive change. Unfortunately, the chose the same route that everyone else did. And it was huge, occult activity worldwide, gangs, sort of like an underground continuation of Nazi hell. And they were not only too caught up in it to see it for what it was, they played the game. I've seen some pics on You Tube today that just blew me away. If they only knew what it was like on the other side of the fence, maybe they would have understood.

n577387680_1124151_5027.jpg

Edited by kabbalahone

Even more interesting....

I just looked at the image full size. He isn't tugging on her.

It's so strange that he's wearing that hat, because he's skinny enough to be a camp inmate.

MacGregor would have been tugging on her.

I seriously have to voice this here, because I have never seen anyone else voice these thoughts,

and it makes me wonder

Am I that different, or do most chicks just keep their mouths shut about what they really think.

If these guys loved their wives so much, why didn't they take the family on tour?

Why would a guy want to do a chick who is willing to do any guy just because he is famous?

.... wondering where my home planet is......

HER NAME IS AUDREY HAMILTON..........SHE WAS ROBERTS GROUPIE.

HER NAME IS AUDREY HAMILTON..........SHE WAS ROBERTS GROUPIE.

Why I found that fascinating.....

I knew an elderly couple who were supposedly throughly enchanted with the so called Holy land Israel

(Just don't go to the high rises on Tel Aviv where they rent rooms by the hour)

Her name was Audrey

Their last name was the same name as the cross street in Dartmouth NS that used to house the

whore house that was finally put to a halt a couple of years ago, (in a residential area to top it off)

the building is the same blue and white, as the Israeli flag and St. Andrew's (saint, my ass) cross.

Test.OS.Tier.One has failed miserably.

Hamilton coded is interesting. Ham.IL.Ton (not my kind of radioactive)

Nor is Hamas, or Ham.AS

A friend of mine, Israeli soldier gave me a clue. Hamsters... Always took them out of the cage and held them up. Shine a light on the ham and cheese, you know? Way too many people playing this stupid game.

Someone please tell Jimmy that Miller original genuine draft sucks big time. That's no son of good. He's the Golem. Time for a new sponsor.

Edited by kabbalahone

for me personally, it has nothing to do with old fasioned conventions, as the only line I ever got at home was, "Who will buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? Excuse me mom, but I'm not a cow, you know? For me, it's something deep in my soul. I've got an old soul.

But it's bigger than that. The more famous you get, the more opportunity you have to use your stature to promote positive change. Unfortunately, the chose the same route that everyone else did. And it was huge, occult activity worldwide, gangs, sort of like an underground continuation of Nazi hell. And they were not only too caught up in it to see it for what it was, they played the game. I've seen some pics on You Tube today that just blew me away. If they only knew what it was like on the other side of the fence, maybe they would have understood.

n577387680_1124151_5027.jpg

Excuse me, but I don't get your point... maybe it's a language thing (not natural English), but I suppose you DON'T want to claim Jimmy be a nazi or like that.

Believe me, I'm from Germany, I know what the whole thing is and I hate it as much as everyone.

But in my eyes this stormtrooper hat is just a harm- and a bit tasteless joke, nothing to discuss or worry about.

And, to point that out, after all I read it was the common rock star way to live then ( think of the stones or aerosmith), and Jimmy wasn't the worst of them. And some black magic is good for bizness, u know ;) Noonehad the ambition to change the world, just having some fun, no harm done...

And THIS IS IMPORTANT: I'm not a silly little crotchwatcher. I think about my live and the world I live in, but I want to have fun without thinking of the consequences too.

Edited to say: Maybe we shouldn't go too deep in this discussion, because it really sucks and this is a picture thread. But maybe it's also good to think about that, because I'm sure there's one person who thinks about it.

Edited by lucyinthesky

Excuse me, but I don't get your point... maybe it's a language thing (not natural English), but I suppose you DON'T want to claim Jimmy be a nazi or like that.

Believe me, I'm from Germany, I know what the whole thing is and I hate it as much as everyone.

But in my eyes this stormtrooper hat is just a harm- and a bit tasteless joke, nothing to discuss or worry about.

And, to point that out, after all I read it was the common rock star way to live then ( think of the stones or aerosmith), and Jimmy wasn't the worst of them. And some black magic is good for bizness, u know ;) Noonehad the ambition to change the world, just having some fun, no harm done...

And THIS IS IMPORTANT: I'm not a silly little crotchwatcher. I think about my live and the world I live in, but I want to have fun without thinking of the consequences.

You know what? I actually appreciate Germany.

I wish Hitler was encouraged to paint.

I don't believe Nazism was birthed in Germany.

It was Germany who first tried to save a ship full of Jews who were rejected by

the USA, Canada and Cuba.

They were sent back to die.

It was a Jew who developed the poison gas for Germany, and a Jew who designed the bomb for the USA.

I don't take sides

My point was... there was a plan to so thoroughly corrupt the youth, (and rock stars were used), used as warships. Drugs and sex is big business.

It wasn't until Jimmy was how old that he fiinally realized how bad stuff was that was going on all around him?

I was not only born into it, but tagged and hunted.

While I love the music, I loath the lifestyle.

I'm as passionate as the next guy, but that's not how I want it in my life.

And it's not so much of a tasteless joke, when you are hyper sensitive and call feel the souls of the dead. Then its' dreadfully painful.

My opinion is just: it's only RockandRoll but I like it and I don't believe in a plan to corrump tho youth or anything like that. I don't take it too serious and I think this is my last word to this.

PS: Nice that you try to defend Germany, but I know what my forfathers have done and besides of that I don't have any sense for patriotism except for belonging to the human beings.

And if there's any thought you want to share privately, just PM me. I think you are a wonderful and sensitive person and I never meant to offend you!

Peace and Love is what I believe in...and Led Zeppelin

And THIS IS IMPORTANT: I'm not a silly little crotchwatcher. I think about my live and the world I live in, but I want to have fun without thinking of the consequences too.

Speaking of crotch watching.... did you ever notice how heavily that stupid camera is focused on Robert's crotch throughout the movie? Talk about getting a crink in the neck.... from having to shift focus, all the time, lol

But not thinking of consequences.... look at the clean up job we have to do in the world now...

That's my point. For a bunch of brilliant lads, they jumped on the wrong bandwagon.

The best book I have is called the Power of Limits. It's a book on natural design and architecture.

You should go onto You tube and check out the devestated condition of the Abbey people were using for magic. Do what thou wilt leads to destruction. It's in a state of irresponsibility. That's not human.

It's just plain stupid. The kind of thing that leads to another holocaust.