Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

ecprog_05jimmy.jpg

brasil5.jpg

OMG the first one is literally a heart stopping picture...my only thought was Oh Fuck Wow

And the other one, i just love in general, it might have something to do with him looking like he is deep in thought...in his own world...as am i in most circumstances :P

But omg he's HOT.

And now some more enjoyably delicious visual pictures. :blush: :blush: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

Crotchyness.jpg

pagey1.jpg

13890662.jpg

I'm on the look out for more don't worry ;)

OMG the first one is literally a heart stopping picture...my only thought was Oh Fuck Wow

And the other one, i just love in general, it might have something to do with him looking like he is deep in thought...in his own world...as am i in most circumstances :P

But omg he's HOT.

And now some more enjoyably delicious visual pictures. :blush: :blush: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

Crotchyness.jpg

pagey1.jpg

13890662.jpg

I'm on the look out for more don't worry ;)

Those are making me almost faint!

Here some more:

Kopie-madison_square_garden77_f.jpg

Jim_OMscan_13.jpg

It's okay. I did think he was a little too thin in the one James. Hope he's all right.

Yeah, I think he's just been partying lately. I mean, he looks full of energy. Just thin. But then again, his body type is to be normally thin. He got pudgy later. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to be on Jimmy-Watch. I know it's going to be hard on us, girls, to constantly assess Jimmy's body ;)

Edited by Moonmaid

Yeah, I think he's just been partying lately. I mean, he looks full of energy. Just thin. But then again, his body type is to be normally thin. He got pudgy later. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to be on Jimmy-Watch. I know it's going to be hard on us, girls, to constantly assess Jimmy's body ;)

I'm willing to disagree with you there :):D

Hot off the presses. Halfin just posted these. I am not complaining, just concerned: Is Jimmy looking too thin these days?

j7x3lx.jpg

eqqpe1.jpg

ndkgef.jpg

Edit for typo.

my friend and i were just discussing this......i dont think he looks too thin, i think he looks better than he has in ages. he just keeps getting younger and younger looking.....and hotter and hotter! i mean, that group pic......he looks the hottest of all of them, and he is the oldest. i would say, if anything, he has been working out.......maybe running? he has that most enviable of body types, tall and thin. it is natural for him. he only put on a little weight in the 90s as he was apparently drinking , and probably not eating properly or exercising. i heard an audio interview of he and robert during that time and jimmy says ( something like ) " no, im not into keeping fit, but i dont care. hes ( robert ) the sporty one. sporty spice ( laughs ) " . i just think these days he is super healthy......no drinking, drugs, and he is eating well and exercising. and it shows. i mean look at other 64 yo men ..........they dont look like him. no one does. hats off to.....jimmy page. we should all follow your example.

my friend and i were just discussing this......i dont think he looks too thin, i think he looks better than he has in ages. he just keeps getting younger and younger looking.....and hotter and hotter! i mean, that group pic......he looks the hottest of all of them, and he is the oldest. i would say, if anything, he has been working out.......maybe running? he has that most enviable of body types, tall and thin. it is natural for him. he only put on a little weight in the 90s as he was apparently drinking , and probably not eating properly or exercising. i heard an audio interview of he and robert during that time and jimmy says ( something like ) " no, im not into keeping fit, but i dont care. hes ( robert ) the sporty one. sporty spice ( laughs ) " . i just think these days he is super healthy......no drinking, drugs, and he is eating well and exercising. and it shows. i mean look at other 64 yo men ..........they dont look like him. no one does. hats off to.....jimmy page. we should all follow your example.

Yeah, I wanted to throw the subject out there and see what the response was. Several think he's too thin. Some think he's fine. I'm in the middle. I think he's losing weight, for sure, but, like you said, his normal body type is to be tall and thin. Maybe this is healthy for him. But I definitely agree that he is freakin' hot in that group picture and there is a "Dorian Gray" like feel to him these days, ya know?

yes that group pic....omfg when i enlarged it, i nearly fainted. i just cant get over how great he looks. i mean, you are supposed to look LESS sexy as you get older. Jimmy just keeps getting better, and hotter and.........

Oh that group pic with most of Metallica, he is so hot! The other one his face seems a bit gaunt, but no matter, he's still beautiful looking.

Edited by aen27