Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I don't think he looks too thin at all. In the final picture his hair is tied up and he's in front of a white wall, not too dissimilar in colour to his hair - it kinda gives the illusion that his face is thin. And judging by the Toronto and Beijing pics, which were weeks apart, I'd say he looks perfectly fine for a man of 64 who was always on the thin side.

I am not complaining, just concerned: Is Jimmy looking too thin these days?

eqqpe1.jpg

ndkgef.jpg

:unsure: he does look a bit different from the pictures taken in China and in Toronto...

But I wouldn't worry, maybe a bit of stress and hectic schedule lately.

If you think about it he has been pretty busy and jetsetting around the world, Bejing, Canada, etc...

Even if he's the most gorgeous rocker in his mid sixties, you know, a busy schedule may affect anyone... He is human like us... I personally have lost almost 9 kilos many years ago due to work stress. It just happened like that! and believe me it was really bad as I was already thin ...:(

I think he looks glowing happy, having fun here and there, ...he's just being our JIMMY! Da bacio love0017.gif

I mean, the man looks fantastic. Even if he wasn't Mr Page, a 64 year old tall slim elegant grey haired man looking like that, awww...well I 'd definitely stop him in the street asking for directions pretending I am lost :lol:

Former years

DPA002_Jimmy_PAGE_6.jpg

EMI003_YARDBIRDS_6.jpg

JOR004_YARDBIRDS_6.jpg

JOR007_YARDBIRDS_6.jpg

Oh yeah, the Yardies...

My sister digs Keith Relf and I dig Jimmy, so we have finally found a band to agree about their sexyness...It goes like:" Rinasweetie (my sister),come over here! Look what I found on youtube/hot pics etc!"

And a minuit later we sit in front of the computer starring and giggling. Sister love is the best love.

hey , the guy on the right ( sorry for my ignorance, dont know his name ) must be TALL ! jimmy is 5' 11" according to most accounts , so he is way over 6' .

That would be James Hetfield (a personal fave of mine :) . ) I'm pretty sure he's around 6'1".