Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

While searching here and there for new video material showing Jimmy in action, I found this vid on You Tube. It is not so much about the Foo Fighters, although it is really nice to see them enjoying their time with Jimmy and John Paul, but either because it is one of the only video I've seen lately of Jimmy Page playing, that is a quality one, on You Tube (sound and image). So you might enjoy it too, you can feel his fun playing. It makes me long even more for a quality video of the December show.

11rexle.jpg

and again the most beautifull smile in the whole wide world

169omfm.jpg

2w33i47.jpg

16gmq6p.jpg

...first picture...the smile is priceless, but my jealousy is going to cost him some $$$...I am hope hoping that "she" is just a fan, but God the look on his face suggests another story...I think it is "domestic Incident"...

anyway some "her" sure is lucky lucky...

Edited by PlanetPage

...first picture...the smile is priceless, but my jealousy is going to cost him some $$$...I am hope hoping that "she" is just a fan, but God the look on his face suggests another story...I think it is "domestic Incident"...

anyway some "her" sure is lucky lucky...

Ohhh, PlanetPage,You need not feel jealousy :D I have seen this pic in full-size before.

She was just a fan.(Though he looks glad...lol). It was taken around 1985.

Apart from it, I am anxious about the ring Jimmy wears in this photograph.

This pic was taken in 1976.

It was said Jimmy didn't marry with Charlotte 'legally',but I sometimes saw he was wearing the ring on his wedding finger in those days.

2w33i47.jpg