Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Apart from it, I am anxious about the ring Jimmy wears in this photograph.

This pic was taken in 1976.

It was said Jimmy didn't marry with Charlotte 'legally',but I sometimes saw he was wearing the ring on his wedding finger in those days.

2w33i47.jpg

Jimmy says he was never married to Charlotte, so I'd believe him. I sometimes wear a ring from my partner on my wedding finger, but I'm not married.

Jimmy says he was never married to Charlotte, so I'd believe him. I sometimes wear a ring from my partner on my wedding finger, but I'm not married.

Yes,Knebby,I also know about it.

However he said in 1982 that the reason why they never married was Charlotte's idea.

I'll send you PM later.

It's sunday afternoon and I'm supposed to do homework...but instead of doing my translation for latin, I save all the pics from the thread that I haven't saved yet...

I mean, who needs Cicero when she can have Pagey!?

Ah wow, you do Latin, i find it very interesting i'd love to learn it! And yeah i'm supposed to be doing my homework too :lol:

Yeah who needs homework when you can have some of the sweet stuff B)

m52324160.jpg

m112741800.jpg

la3-24-75-jp2.jpg

feef.jpg

Ooooo yeah...B)

Apart from it, I am anxious about the ring Jimmy wears in this photograph.

This pic was taken in 1976.

It was said Jimmy didn't marry with Charlotte 'legally',but I sometimes saw he was wearing the ring on his wedding finger in those days.

2w33i47.jpg

He also wore a ring on his wedding finger pre-Charlotte

Ring.jpg

LZ_promo_photo_1969-02.jpg

And pre-Zeppelin

3fdf3200.jpg

Doesn't mean anything. I wear a ring my boyfriend bought me on that finger. And I'm not married.

Ah wow, you do Latin, i find it very interesting i'd love to learn it! And yeah i'm supposed to be doing my homework too :lol:

Yeah who needs homework when you can have some of the sweet stuff B)

Ooooo yeah...B)

Finally decided that half the text is enough to translate (yeah, Latin is a great language but awefully difficult...) and surfed a bit on the Achilles last stand site (at least it has to do something with antic writers).

Here is some more sweet stuff:

1969-01-02_LA_Whiskey_01.jpg

1969-08-18_Toronto_09.jpg

1969-07-13_Queens_02.jpg

1969-10-19_Chicago.jpg

This one makes me laugh everytime...:lol:

JimmyCricket.jpg

sexualbeasting.jpg

LedZeppelinToronto18-8-19693.jpg

Ok I'm so sorry if this stops you from sleeping tonight but thid pic just sends very impure thoughts into my head :bagoverhead:

orgasm.jpg

Okay, your mission was sucessful...Well, I can catch up sleep tomorrow in school, can't I?

Shit!!! How sexy can one single human being be?! But...human being? I don't believe that anymore. He's an alien! Ha! :P