Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

The top two are from the Raving Arizona DVD where the extras show the sound check they did in the afternoon, as well as a very cute interview Jimmy does outside, sweating as he talks because he's so warm. It's so sweet! He smiles so much, I put a few pictures in his smile section. The third one is a really fun interview he did with Mick Wall in 1988, that I can watch over and over. Mick is so funny and Jimmy is so adorable as always! It's from one of the complilations of Jimmy that I was able to find on-line.

ra2.jpg

Edited by aen27

Apparently the guy on the left of Pagey is his Dad.

PG_JP_SF_Airport_by_Jeffrey_Mayer_0.jpg

Hello JAL...got give you lots of credit today...some awesome new pictures thank you refreshing...

Peter Grant does not look good in a scarf, he needs to hand this one to Page...or at least hire

his expertise in tying a scarf!...

again thanks lot

1170713541_f.jpg

ever notice how jimmys ( and roberts actually ) clothes always fit so perfectly? the jeans were always EXACTLY the right length, the shirts / jackets EXACTLY the right fit. i know some were obviously made to measure, but none the less, they had great taste. some of their jeans look like they were sown into......they just always look so perfect, on and off stage. and that has carried over into today. the lads are still sharp dressed men, mmmm m.

Aen, I really like your signature pic :wub:

Have you this bigger, please? :) It is so gorgeous!

Thank you. I think it is too. I tried to make it bigger, but it's from Rex Features site. It will start to get blurry the bigger it is, which is annoying as he's so beautiful in it. Do you think you could make it bigger without it being blurry?

563495d91X128.jpg

Edited by aen27