Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

7980.jpg

I remember this picture well. It was taken in May 1982.

Jimmy received an interview of Japanese music magazine called 'MUSIC LIFE'.

It was only about the sound truck album of Death Wish 2. He looked unhealthy a little then.

At the beginning of the article, it is written that Jimmy who lives in London suburbs came to the Swan Song office with his wife Charlotte to receive this interview.

And it is also written that he bought the fountain pen of dragon's picture in King's Road before the interview.

I remember this picture well. It was taken in May 1982.

Jimmy received an interview of Japanese music magazine called 'MUSIC LIFE'.

It was only about the sound truck album of Death Wish 2. He looked unhealthy a little then.

At the beginning of the article, it is written that Jimmy who lives in London suburbs came to the Swan Song office with his wife Charlotte to receive this interview.

And it is also written that he bought the fountain pen of dragon's picture in King's Road before the interview.

Very interesting! Thank you! I didn't know any of that! I got it with some other clippings.

Edited by aen27

1170713541_f.jpg

ever notice how jimmys ( and roberts actually ) clothes always fit so perfectly? ......they just always look so perfect, on and off stage.

Slave, more than the clothes, it was their BODIES and perfect figures who fitted the clothes so spot on... ;)

They could have worn a garbage bag and still make it look like an Armani suit on them... :lol:

1971-10_JP_Bangkok.jpg

preview_226960_0_450x500_0_0__1_fff.jpg

1973-07-18_Vancouver_07_OTHAFA.jpg

1970-01.jpg

..JAL...I might as well respond to this interesting "Monkey business" '72 picture...haven't seen this picture in ages... I am so envious of these two lucky kids on the street! I too was growing up in India (11 years old! when this picture was taken!!! talk about my Zep-luck! God only if they know!!!!!!!!!

As for the other classic shots, god, I am looking for that kind of vest/sweater...He is just so gorgeous...I will forever remember that picture of him with that jacket/hair....so so charming!!!

I love the one from Ross today. He is such a rock star. And this book I was reading today said he, Robert and Jonsey were only reasonably cute. It got me quite irritated! How could they say that when Jimmy is still the hottest guy on the planet!

jp72japan.jpg

CopyofJimmy20Page28x10.jpg

JP_Earls_Court_by_Pennie_Smith_m-1.jpgjp931.jpg

Oh MSG, I have always loved this picture of Jimmy from the jam with Bad Company!! He just looked so incredibly hot and sexy there!!!

:wub::wub:

...agreed it is a memorable picture, just so natural...I have read Ms. Pamela's book I am with a Band (fascinated with Jimmy Page only!!. She mentions that she once accompanied Jimmy to a concert and she forgot his Chiffon Shirt and that he was bit mad ..."He will get over it" . It appears to be that shirt...anybody know for sure.......

...agreed it is a memorable picture, just so natural...I have read Ms. Pamela's book I am with a Band (fascinated with Jimmy Page only!!. She mentions that she once accompanied Jimmy to a concert and she forgot his Chiffon Shirt and that he was bit mad ..."He will get over it" . It appears to be that shirt...anybody know for sure.......

PlanetPage, I don't know for sure if it is "the shirt" or not, but man oh man, what Miss Pamela wrote about our Pagey... my mouth was dropping to the floor reading it!! :blush::blush:;)

Thanks again to my buddy from Australia who sent me those pages to read :)

PlanetPage, I don't know for sure if it is "the shirt" or not, but man oh man, what Miss Pamela wrote about our Pagey... my mouth was dropping to the floor reading it!! :blush::blush:;)

...I know exactly what you mean...I was feeling bit "guilty" and lovin' it...much like Ms. P...

anyway about the shirt...he appears in that shirt in the book with her (looking not "to happy" - he appears to be just standing there wondering where is the "Other Girl"...God, I can't believe this...!

You should to read Catherine James's book too and Bebe Buell. Bebe talks about Jimmy being Sir Lancelot. In both he is so sweet and romantic all the way through. Because of Bebe's book, I can never Camelot in the same way again and think of Jimmy as Lancelot and his pre-philite interest/looks fits right in with that.

berlin70_c.jpg

euro70-e.jpg

Edited by aen27

You should to read Catherine James's book too and Bebe Buell. Bebe talks about Jimmy being Sir Lancelot. In both he is so sweet and romantic all the way through. Because of Bebe's book, I can never Camelot in the same way again and think of Jimmy as Lancelot and his pre-philite interest/looks fits right in with that.

berlin70_c.jpg

euro70-e.jpg

...never been able to find those two books in stores so far....and this picture, I never seen it before...thanks for posting this "costume"

One thing for sure...all the ladies past/present are attracted to Jimmy's exceptional looks/charisma...what a picture he poses for...beautiful!!!

(I don't mind reading these kinds of books, as it is all about being young and having fun!! That is all it is, nothing more...)

...never been able to find those two books in stores so far....and this picture, I never seen it before...thanks for posting this "costume"

One thing for sure...all the ladies past/present are attracted to Jimmy's exceptional looks/charisma...what a picture he poses for...beautiful!!!

(I don't mind reading these kinds of books, as it is all about being young and having fun!! That is all it is, nothing more...)

All of that is very true. .com posted these. I just noticed the top one is a long sleeveless coat. I have never seen them either. I love it. I love them both.

Edited by aen27