Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

More Jimmy hotness: :wub:

Oh Spacewoman...You sure stir some crazy feelings in our heart with your extra ordinary collections of our Beloved Page....God! You know exactly "what a girl wants" Perfect!

I loved all your face close up shots earlier too...God he is so so Photogenic, ever-Camera Ready...only if you could have been a photographer for him....

TheYardbirdsWithJimmyPagePhotoShoot.jpg

TheYardbirdsWithJeffBeckAndJimmyPag.jpg

TheYardbirdsWithJeffBeckAndJimmy-1.jpg

..More killer Yardbirds for everybody!!!. God he is so classy, definitely hot..He could have easily moonlighted in modelling, then we could have more pictures

these are fantastic,specially the first one, u killed me :boohoo: , please say u have more of these

Oh Spacewoman...You sure stir some crazy feelings in our heart with your extra ordinary collections of our Beloved Page....God! You know exactly "what a girl wants" Perfect!

I loved all your face close up shots earlier too...God he is so so Photogenic, ever-Camera Ready...only if you could have been a photographer for him....

:thanku: very much! :)

This is one of my favorite fantasies about him- that I´m a photographer for some music magazine and I´m taking pics of him- and he is seducing me then and we spend a romantic night together :wub::wub::wub:

these are fantastic,specially the first one, u killed me :boohoo: , please say u have more of these

...there is a thread for Yardbirds Pictures in this forum. You can easily search .sorry I just don't have it right now...it is worth the visit. He is very very charming in all of them...I would love to be on that Boat..

About these Boat pictures...I think Jimmy indicated in a book that he went to Mauritius Island in his early career...You know he is truly special...his search for music, culture in far-away places with such passion...while doing it, he doesn't look too bad at all !!!

...there is a thread for Yardbirds Pictures in this forum. You can easily search .sorry I just don't have it right now...it is worth the visit. He is very very charming in all of them...I would love to be on that Boat..

About these Boat pictures...I think Jimmy indicated in a book that he went to Mauritius Island in his early career...You know he is truly special...his search for music, culture in far-away places with such passion...while doing it, he doesn't look too bad at all !!!

yes i know.. it's ok .. no problem :)

I have some more captures of them :)

VTS_01_300063021-25-25.jpg

This is one of my favorite shot taken from the Earls Court vid. Just love the way he raises up his guitar and plucks the strings... Poetic

Spacey, with all these hands pictures you are getting me run late for work... :rolleyes:

ciao

This is one of my favorite shot taken from the Earls Court vid. Just love the way he raises up his guitar and plucks the strings... Poetic

Spacey, with all these hands pictures you are getting me run late for work... :rolleyes:

ciao

Hallo! :)

And I will go sleep right now :)

Have a nice Jimmy day at work!