Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Ahhh! The Jimmy's eyes discussion...I love it!

In my opinion they are some kind of brownish-greenish, which is mean, because that's the traditional eye colour of our family, and every time I look into my grand dads eyes, I have to think of a special person...

Carriaanna: I LOVE your signature! But it is disturbing to see it while writing. Can't concentrate anymore.

Have to think how it would be if he smiled at me like that...

I must only agree!

And yes, Jimmy , do it, go baby, go!!!! :D :D :D

:D :D i can see he started with his boots, they lie behind him, then his shirt, then...

:D :D do you think we could survive such a thing till the end of it... i would have to do a surgury maybe to take the smile off my face after that, that is if i'm still alive... :D

:D :D i can see he started with his boots, they lie behind him, then his shirt, then...

:D :D do you think we could survive such a thing till the end of it... i would have to do a surgury maybe to take the smile off my face after that, that is if i'm still alive... :D

I think we would need to get revived... can you imagine the report from the doctor? Diagnosis: overdosis of Jimmy sexiness :D :D :D

I highly doubt it...well, it might be arranged if we could be revived by Jimmy himself.

Edited by aen27

aen i always love your pics. that 2nd one ^^ is new to me. i love the title, jimmyjunkyard, cool!

I actually found the jimmyjunkyard one on another board, it wasn't my title. But isn't such a cool pic? I think he looks so sexy in the second one, that I about fainted when I first saw it on line and bought it. I think I would die if he really looked at me like that.

Edited by aen27

Awwww!!! Cute Jimmy with his polka scarf....

brutalartistry_f.jpg

PN005003.jpg

crawdaddy75.jpg

19750117minn05soundcheck1jt3sa.jpg

AEN27...thanks for giving me a glimpse of my favourite Jimmy Pic's with that famous Scarf.

The one with brown jacket is one of my most fav. pictures of him ever. I can say one thing about rock stars..."they don't make them like they use to"...

today rock stars are "boys"...but JP got way with being both boy and a man...very very classy man (and a notrious boy!)

who wares a scarf even when he is playing guitar on stage...imagine that today!!

As for his beautiful beard pictures earlier ...only one thing I wonder, why did Miss not ever mention his beard in I am with a Band book..I have this book, funny she does not make any reference at all. She dated him throughout early 70's...

AEN27...thanks for giving me a glimpse of my favourite Jimmy Pic's with that famous Scarf.

The one with brown jacket is one of my most fav. pictures of him ever. I can say one thing about rock stars..."they don't make them like they use to"...

today rock stars are "boys"...but JP got way with being both boy and a man...very very classy man (and a notrious boy!)

who wares a scarf even when he is playing guitar on stage...imagine that today!!

As for his beautiful beard pictures earlier ...only one thing I wonder, why did Miss Pnot ever mention his beard in I am with a Band book..I have this book, funny she does not make any reference at all. She dated him throughout early 70's...

As for his beautiful beard pictures earlier ...only one thing I wonder, why did Miss not ever mention his beard in I am with a Band book..I have this book, funny she does not make any reference at all. She dated him throughout early 70's...

Oddly enough, I was wondering this myself recently. Great minds, eh? :)

I actually found the jimmyjunkyard one on another board, it wasn't my title. But isn't such a cool pic? I think he looks so sexy in the second one, that I about fainted when I first saw it on line and bought it. I think I would die if he really looked at me like that.

the outrider pics are really sexy. i wonder who was on his mind back then?

You're welcome for the pics. I really like that about him getting away with both. You're right. I can't picture any 'rock star' now doing that. But, then again there is no one like our darling, either, who still wears scarves, I might add and is still very very classy. As to Miss Pamela, I don't remember her mentioning his beard, either. I think he had it when Scarlet was born.

Edited by aen27