Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

They're cricketers gloves - they always look like that!

Admittedly they do use some weird and wonderful gear in the so-called gentlemanly sport of cricket ... like the oddly-named "cricket box".

Oops, sorry! I didn't see you had already answered :bagoverhead::)

He's holding it like a cricket bat. There was a discussion about this on the old board. :lol: In cricket they use a bat that looks like a paddle to hit a little ball.

Yes, I know what he's doing with it… but why?

Rhetorical question, stop telling me stuff, please. :lol:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Okay, I've seen this before. But what the crap is up with his hands? :huh:
I remember this from the 70's. NME ran a competition to win that Gretsch guitar seen in the photo. On the front of the paper was Jimmy in front of some cricket stumps, holding the guitar like a bat! There must have been an interview in the paper as well. I think that i entered the comp, but didn't win ( the story of my life! ). Roy Harper is a big Cricket fan, and i'm wondering whether Jimmy was influenced by him?

WoW!! Amazing Pics!! Thanks for sharing!

I don't find long hair attractive on men (guys etc) ... but I do have to admit, I think Jimmy Page is the only guy who actually looks good with long hair.

I can't get enough nice looking men with long hair. I really don't have any interest in men with short hair. There's too many of them around and I don't pay them any attention. B)

I can't get enough nice looking men with long hair. I really don't have any interest in men with short hair. There's too many of them around and I don't pay them any attention. B)

Yea I like men with long hair too. But there's nothing wrong with short hair, but it has to look good, I don't like bald men.

Yeah… and as we know, my photobucket has been dumping my Jimmy photos!!! :( I wanted to bump it as well, but I have a limited selection of photos…

Why is that happening? I've never had that happen before. Maybe you should start a new one. :(:o