Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

:thanku: for this pic, his smile is just so unbelivable in this one...I'm becoming more and more in love with Silver Fox Jimmy (quoting from Yard Bird) everyday :wub:

More than welcome, JAL! Oh yeah, Silver Fox Jimmy ( :D how cute is that) is such a vision.

Here's another one to enjoy!

torronto-oldbuckey-edit.jpg

My today's pick: ;)

VTS_01_203761321-40-49.jpg

3144k61.jpg

1j96gw.jpg

ra33.jpg

...and I usually never 'drool" over 90's Jimmy :D:D ...go figure why these pictures do it for me... :rolleyes:

1141.jpg

Hmmmmmiammm...his chest...delicious...

z02-1.jpg

This is funny...nihao! Like he's practising for his big gig in China...

And I had a beautiful dream last night: I sat in the Underground of a city I didn't knew and felt fevery and ill and lost. But suddenly I heard Jimmy's gentle voice next to me and felt him sitting next to me (I couldn't see him, maybe my mind can't bear that beauty...). I don't remember what he said, but I just felt save.

I wished I'd been able to sleep longer, but - same old story - my mum woke me up. But I went through the day with a dreamy smile on my lips...

On American Music Awards with Robert in 1994, I think. He's so adorable. You can't help but love him any decade.

jpama1.jpg

jpama2.jpg

jpama3.jpg

jpama.jpg

Oh yeah...this age fit him very well (which hasn't?). I love his face but I'm not drooling over it.

It remiinds me too much of my dad...but his hair...his hair...

Yum...

ff4iub.jpg

Yum is the word :wub:

*drools all over* DAMN!

I always loved this one from the O2 -

ooohowhot.jpg

Normally seeing someone drool would gross me out, but with Jimmy I find it soooo hot!

That is gorgeous...yes it is drool-over-able :)

1975-05_415B15D-1.jpg

Love this pic so much...it like Pagey's saying I've been a good boy, really I have yeah Jimmy with a smile like that...

Oh these are just simply wonderful :wub::thanku:

I duno why some don't like Pagey from the 80s...I love it....Damn I always love him! :D

It's early 90's actually. He had this hairstyle a long time, from mid '80's to around Walking into Clarksdale when he has it short. This is how I usually think of him.

Edited by aen27