Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hey ladies!

Let me know if you can tolerate poor quality pics like these and I will post more. They are taken from the bootlegged scene of It Might Get Loud that was up on youtube this morning. It's since been removed, but because I never closed mine out, I can still watch it over and over. That will end when I turn off my computer though. I'm at work and the only technology I have to make these pics is my camera phone! If you want a play by play of the scene (it's the much talked about "air guitar" scene) I'd be happy to share. Let me know!

2ah8y94.jpg

2iiiaz6.jpg

Hey ladies!

Let me know if you can tolerate poor quality pics like these and I will post more. They are taken from the bootlegged scene of It Might Get Loud that was up on youtube this morning. It's since been removed, but because I never closed mine out, I can still watch it over and over. That will end when I turn off my computer though. I'm at work and the only technology I have to make these pics is my camera phone! If you want a play by play of the scene (it's the much talked about "air guitar" scene) I'd be happy to share. Let me know!

2ah8y94.jpg

2iiiaz6.jpg

Wasn't that just too cute for words? I also loved seeing him play Battle of Evermore outside Headley Grange on the Mandolin :wub: Can't wait to see It Might Get Loud and Jimmy looking so happy and sexy!

Wasn't that just too cute for words? I also loved seeing him play Battle of Evermore outside Headley Grange on the Mandolin :wub: Can't wait to see It Might Get Loud and Jimmy looking so happy and sexy!

I missed that one! Is it gone? Did you get cappies? That's why I took these pics. Because it's a horrible feeling to miss something like that. Man, I'm absolutely hurting for this film.

Edited because I put too many exclamation points and other unnecessary punctuation. It looked like I was yelling at Yard Bird. Apologies. :(

Edited by Moonmaid

I missed that one! Is it gone? Did you get cappies? That's why I took these pics. Because it's a horrible feeling to miss something like that. Man, I'm absolutely hurting for this film.

Edited because I put too many exclamation points and other unnecessary punctuation. It looked like I was yelling at Yard Bird. Apologies. :(

I think it is (gone) :( No cappies of that, sadly. But I did sneak one of them jamming(shhh):

IMGLsc.jpg

I just adore his fluffy white hair!

I think it is (gone) :( No cappies of that, sadly. But I did sneak one of them jamming(shhh):

IMGLsc.jpg

I just adore his fluffy white hair!

*Sigh* Don't you feel tortured? I mean, this film, that will show us such intimate things about how he creates his music, how much he loves this instrument, is "out there" but we can't see it. I know, I know, I need to be patient. I will see it in time.

Great pic, Yard Bird B)

*Sigh* Don't you feel tortured? I mean, this film, that will show us such intimate things about how he creates his music, how much he loves this instrument, is "out there" but we can't see it. I know, I know, I need to be patient. I will see it in time.

Great pic, Yard Bird B)

Oh I feel very tortured! I am so excited to see it, I really cannot wait! Wish I could have gone to the Toronto premiere.

Thanks, expect A LOT more should IMGL be released on DVD :D I'll be up allllll night screencapping our babe!

Oh I feel very tortured! I am so excited to see it, I really cannot wait! Wish I could have gone to the Toronto premiere.

Thanks, expect A LOT more should IMGL be released on DVD :D I'll be up allllll night screencapping our babe!

OHHH! I do too. Those few screen caps are torture. I wish YouTube would at least post the trailor, which I can't wait to see, as well. I know I will be watching it over and over. I want it released soon!!!!! I read in Rolling Stone next year, but I read somewhere else, end of this year. I just want it released now!!!! It sounds to be like Pagey heaven!

Edited by aen27

Hey ladies!

haha nice catch there man good thing you took the shots before you had to log. sweet pics man :thumbsup:

I was angry when I realized, that I haven´t saved this video- it was away! :( . But luckilly my boyfriend taught me a lot about computers (thanks him) and I managed to grab it out from the cache on my PC.

Here some more Jimmies:

JimmyIMGL00121123-37-39.jpg

JimmyIMGL00177800-58-37.jpg

JimmyIMGL00338400-57-37.jpg

JimmyIMGL00316900-56-52.jpg

JimmyIMGL00326900-57-49.jpg

They are little blury- You Tube has no high resolution videos :(

I was angry when I realized, that I haven´t saved this video- it was away! :( . But luckilly my boyfriend taught me a lot about computers (thanks him) and I managed to grab it out from the cache on my PC.

Here some more Jimmies:

I relinquish my youtube capping to you my dear. These are fantastic!

His record collection (the whole room seems to be a library, with shelving just for albums. He must have thousands of records in this room):

upp2q.jpg

waqete.jpg

I hope it's obvious that I'm doing this for people who missed the darn video. :D

And we thank you most kindly, my darling! I love them all!!!Think of those pictures in I think '69/early '70's, where he has albums in piles all over the room at Pangbourne. I'm sure his collection is even bigger now.

106722055636205.jpg

jimmy_thameshouse_69.jpg

Edited by aen27