Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

And we thank you most kindly, my darling! I love them all!!!Think of those pictures in I think '69/early '70's, where he has albums in piles all over the room at Pangbourne. I'm sure his collection is even bigger now.

106722055636205.jpg

jimmy_thameshouse_69.jpg

Ha ha! I was worried that the people who saw it were like, "why is this chick runnin' through something I saw? I know what happened!"

Excellent catch! I love comparing "early days" to "later days." I wish I could see the books in the library better (from both eras). Isn't he too damn fascinating?!

Ha ha! I was worried that the people who saw it were like, "why is this chick runnin' through something I saw? I know what happened!"

Excellent catch! I love comparing "early days" to "later days." I wish I could see the books in the library better (from both eras). Isn't he too damn fascinating?!

He is the most fascinating person on the planet---at least to me.

I was angry when I realized, that I haven´t saved this video- it was away! :( . But luckilly my boyfriend taught me a lot about computers (thanks him) and I managed to grab it out from the cache on my PC.

Here some more Jimmies:

JimmyIMGL00121123-37-39.jpg

JimmyIMGL00177800-58-37.jpg

JimmyIMGL00338400-57-37.jpg

JimmyIMGL00316900-56-52.jpg

JimmyIMGL00326900-57-49.jpg

They are little blury- You Tube has no high resolution videos :(

Wow!These are all very nice!

I love them!!

Wow. It's been awhile since I've checked in here.

I think I am going to be very tired after spending the early morning hours catching up on the HPOJ thread. He's worth loosing sleep over though. B)

Here's some goodies for you.

9d2c0dcb.jpg

2b6864d3.jpg

3759c7b8.jpg

5cec6e41.jpg

f7a697c2.jpg

jpama.jpg

Just SWEET! love0017.gif

I love his face but I'm not drooling over it.It reminds me too much of my dad...

pretty understandable ...it would be like "drooling over" your dad... :D

and that's a no-no... ;) .. but tell your dad that he looks gorgeous :P

s2w8kn.jpg

Always loved this picture! the wizardy pose with the theremin, the way he places his left hand on the fretboard, the pick in his lips, the hair covering completely his eyes, the ice smoke surrounding him, what else? am I being too descriptive? :D what can I say? it's one of those just perfect photos!

Always loved this picture! the wizardy pose with the theremin, the way he places his left hand on the fretboard, the pick in his lips,........

good one, Amazonic! theremin?????? :blink: oh God!

edit:the wizardy pose with the violin bow... :lol::lol: what was I thnking???

good one, Amazonic! theremin?????? :blink: oh God!

edit:the wizardy pose with the violin bow... :lol::lol: what was I thnking???

Maybe you are so bewitched by his beauty, that you don´t notice what he is holding in his hand , my friend! :D

Don´t worry, I´m quite the same! :D :D :D

I once posted a pic of jumping guitarist, I have thought it was Jimmy and somebody told me that it was some Peter Frampton :D ( but I don´t know him at all.. :blush: )

pretty understandable ...it would be like "drooling over" your dad... biggrin.gif

and that's a no-no... wink.gif .. but tell your dad that he looks gorgeous tongue.gif

Hehe...It's the eyes and the mouth at most (my granddad has Pagey eyes too :rolleyes:)

When my dad was young in the seventies, Jimmy was one of his biggest idols and he had his hair like him in TSRTS and saved all his money to buy a Ibanez copy of the doubleneck. Maybe Jimmy addiction is genetical in our family, my sis starts to get it too...

WOW! Thanks for the cappies! Can only dream of having all those books, records and CD's, I'd never leave my house!

Carrie, just imagine how it would be, if you had the books and the Lps and cds AND Pagey...

And thank you everyone so much for the cappies of Get the led out! All I can say is GET THE MOVIE OUT for devil's sake!!!

Tyedye: I love Yardie Jimmy so much! This beautiful coat he wore all the time...

Carrie, just imagine how it would be, if you had the books and the Lps and cds AND Pagey...

I'm not going to say: "I wouldn't know what to do with myself." That would be a total lie... ;)

I think Jimmy looks a bit like a vampire wielding a guitar!

jpout08_.jpg

I wasn't able to capture that exact shot very well, but here are my attempts:

JimmyandcoJamming.jpg

Jimmyandco1.jpg

Jamming-1.jpg

You did much better than I did, Moonmaid!

No matter, my dear. Your pics only add to the collection. Man, who can we write to ensure it gets released, and released soon? Just because it was at a film festival doesn't mean it will get picked up. Hell, with Davis Guggenheim behind it, I'm sure it will hit theaters. It's just a question of when.

No matter, my dear. Your pics only add to the collection. Man, who can we write to ensure it gets released, and released soon? Just because it was at a film festival doesn't mean it will get picked up. Hell, with Davis Guggenheim behind it, I'm sure it will hit theaters. It's just a question of when.

I read in Rolling Stone magazine that it is supposed to hit theatres next year(at least from what I remember reading, I don't have that magazine, I stood in the store and read the article :rolleyes: )

I doubt it would make it to theatres over here where I live at, but it might hit theatres in Washington, DC though, and I would be willing to travel to DC to see it :D I really hope that it is released on DVD, don't know why it wouldn't be though. B)