Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Some more :)

yum.jpg

Oh God, Lucia! I have been spending hours here telling myself one more, only one more....

Now after this one, no more for today :D ...or I won't be doing anything today and it's such a beautiful sunny day here in Sydney! Gotta go for my jogging run.... B)

Thanks for this one! The more recent Jimmy's pictures the better! ;)

So sweaty :wub:

255539_large.jpg

I love this one. It's one of my very favorites. I even made a bookmark out of it. He used to do that to girls in the audience like he was hugging them. I'm not sure if you knew that. I think I might faint if he did that to me.

Edited by aen27

Oh God, Lucia! I have been spending hours here telling myself one more, only one more....

Now after this one, no more for today :D ...or I won't be doing anything today and it's such a beautiful sunny day here in Sydney! Gotta go for my jogging run.... B)

Thanks for this one! The more recent Jimmy's pictures the better! ;)

S'alrigh'

I'm the same, i get back from school and i say to myself "ok homework first then Pagey", but then i say to myself "ok come just one look"half an hour later the next thing i know im,looking in his gorgeous eyes and posting pics, my mum walks in the room and she asks me how that h/w is going and i'm like. "ummmm....yeah good" :rolleyes: Will I ever learn?-In short no :D

Lucky you being in good weather,terrible over here in England,getting cold already :(

Some more Recent Pagey for you to think of when you are on you jogg :)

jimmy-page-colour144.jpg

This one always puts a smile on my face :)

jimmy-page-colour91.jpg

jimmy-page-colour96.jpg

jimmy-page-bw49.jpg

S'alrigh'

I'm the same, i get back from school and i say to myself "ok homework first then Pagey", but then i say to myself "ok come just one look"half an hour later the next thing i know im,looking in his gorgeous eyes and posting pics, my mum walks in the room and she asks me how that h/w is going and i'm like. "ummmm....yeah good" :rolleyes: Will I ever learn?-In short no :D

Lucky you being in good weather,terrible over here in England,getting cold already :(

jimmy-page-colour144.jpg

This one always puts a smile on my face :)

jimmy-page-colour91.jpg

jimmy-page-colour96.jpg

jimmy-page-bw49.jpg

I'm the same way. I plan to do all these different things, when I get home from work, but by the time I there, I say 'just a little look' at the pictures and what everyone says, and posting more....and by that time an hour or two has gone by. But, first I always have to check what Ross has said and see if he talks about Jimmy (let alone new pictures)!

Edited by aen27

I love this one. It's one of my very favorites. I even made a bookmark out of it. He used to do that to girls in the audience like he was hugging them. I'm not sure if you knew that. I think I might faint if he did that to me.

awww, Aen27!.. nice to know! :)

jimmy-page-colour144.jpg

jimmy-page-colour91.jpg

jimmy-page-colour96.jpg

jimmy-page-bw49.jpg

Pls let me go, Lucia! This is really my last POST for today, I promise, cross my heart!

Thanks for these pictures for my run. But I do hope not to fall into the Sydney harbour water while jogging. :D I know how I am. Always with my mind in lalaland... :rolleyes:

Hey, that 2nd picture! I almost thought he had a whip on his hand to only realize it's the belt that holds the guitar :lol: ....see, my mind is completely "fried'.... :blink:

ciaoooo

I am supposed to do Latin, but I had to pay my due as Pagette...THREE NEW PAGES!!!

A book by Pamela des Barres recently was released here in germany, and I'd love (for obvious reasons ) to buy it, but if my parents would find a book in my room, with the title (translated) In Bed With The Rock Gods...how embarrasing would that be?!?