Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Omg these are just Sex (i missed out the y on purpose :P ), they get the good ol' imagination ticking again ;) i love them :thanku:

i know jimmy is soooo sexy especially when he is on stage play the guitar... :wub:

i have some more sexy pics to post..

AMAZONIC sent me links to some clips of Pagey at the ARMS concert (:thanku:)

And after i managed to stop screaming, get my heart beating again and start breathing again i magaged to take some screenshots of him, they are not perfect, it took too long for the vid to load with the high quality version.

Oh and dont' worry there will be some of him playing :lol:

2cql4c2.jpg

i3f6af.jpg

2j349s1.jpg

1037g9h.jpg

2cwms6d.jpg

Oh Lord he's just *sighs* so perfect :wub:

Don't worry there is plenty more where that came from :)

And after i managed to stop screaming, get my heart beating again and start breathing again i magaged to take some screenshots of him, they are not perfect, it took too long for the vid to load with the high quality version.

2cql4c2.jpg

i3f6af.jpg

2j349s1.jpg

1037g9h.jpg

2cwms6d.jpg

these are awesome!!! :thanku:

Yeah they're not ones of him playing but they will come adventually :)

2utglyb.jpg

You can't see it V. well but really Pagey is spitting on his rings, usually i would be like Ew why? but when Pagey does it...well....it's Pagey :D

2hwza07.jpg

And this is when he uses those gorgeous vocals and that orgasmic accent to say "good evening"

11kb8e1.jpg

v6qbs4.jpg

And here he is rolling up his sleeves up those gorgeous slender perfect arms of his.

34ys02t.jpg

Here's one more of Pagey rolling up his sleeves :)

2vkagrb.jpg

Now for him actually with the guitar :rolleyes:

He sort of goes off the screen here but he actually wiped his hand *sigh* through his perfect, gorgeous,soft sweaty hair :wub: Oh Lord...:wub:

344zdd5.jpg

33cup85.jpg

2m4ypzp.jpg

I think we need another Jimmy Thread named "postions/angles remain the same"

2cddekz.jpg

i totally agree with you...

i can stay up all night look at those pics and imagine jimmy passing his hand through his hair again and again and play the guitar... :wub::thumbsup:

So can I :wub: and some times i do :lol: one time i satyed up 6 hrs posting pics of him didn't go to bed untill 5am :lol:

And I'm glad that you like my pics :)

Turning into a Pagette was the best thing that i have done yet :)

2cql4c2.jpg

i3f6af.jpg

2j349s1.jpg

1037g9h.jpg

2cwms6d.jpg

That was my exact reaction too, JAL, before I screen capped most of "Prelude." I love when he runs his fingers through that hair. I loved watching him with his scarf. This, Outrider, Foo Fighters, etc., notice when he comes out looking so classy?

2cql4c2.jpg

i3f6af.jpg

2j349s1.jpg

1037g9h.jpg

2cwms6d.jpg

That was my exact reaction too, JAL, before I screen capped most of "Prelude." I was just screaming! I love when he runs his fingers through that hair. I loved watching him with his scarf. This, Outrider, Foo Fighters, etc., notice he always comes out looking so classy...and so sexy?

Edited by aen27

Lucia, you are a truely bad girl...you know, I've had a hard day, it is 22.15 and I want nothing more than sleep! But how shall I ever get these caps out of my head now?!?

No, seriously, you did a perfect job! I love this concert, I watched all I found in youtube.

He is so natural and relaxed! And still the sexiest guy of the universe...

Lucia, you are a truely bad girl...you know, I've had a hard day, it is 22.15 and I want nothing more than sleep! But how shall I ever get these caps out of my head now?!?

No, seriously, you did a perfect job! I love this concert, I watched all I found in youtube.

I think he is too. I actually forgot these the other day. There of him doing "Stairway." But, then with Pagey, I'm lucky to remember anything!!!

I can not wait for Guitar World to come out! Ross is talking about his and Jimmy's trip to China!

armssth.jpg

armssth1.jpg

Edited by aen27

i think Jimmy looks extreeeeemely sexy in this part of (take me for a little while) video.. :rolleyes: with all the light coming from behind him, like a GOD which he is for sure :D , it really reflects him as it's supposed to be...

:P

2hi5jev.jpg

14dj2xd.jpg

6ycl5v.jpg

ekndw0.jpg

29kvv2x.jpg

Oh, I am so happy you did it!!!! I love that video, but in Pride and Joy, he is soooo sexy all the way through. David all right, but Jimmy outdoes him, I think.

What can I say :D

I am sorry for doing this to you but here is one of him brushing his hand through his hair,while he is talking,his accent...Oh dear lord (bin saying that alot lately :lol: )

think about it this way, if you ever get to sleep you will have sexy dreams and it would make school fun.

24bnqy8.jpg

oucawp.jpg

j9tu6x.jpg

2nl5jx0.jpg

Here he blows a kiss to the audience...

2vlu0yx.jpg