Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Im not trying to be rude, as Jimmy is awesome and very hot.. but in the top picture, Ive always wondered why he looks so creepy in this era, I mean that photo just does not even look like the other puctures. What is up there?

I've wondered as well though I love the picture. I think it was when he wasn't eating and getting more and more into herion. I know he collasped in the middle of one those shows.

Edited by aen27

led_zeppelin_people.jpg

...I love this picture as well, he looks so youthful and healthy, with rest of the band that is....

He looks the hottest of all I think (not that the others don't). He's the only one I see in it.

Edited by aen27

From Guitar World magazine,

jimmypage-oct2008-01.jpg

jimmypage-oct2008-02.jpg

Present Jimmy looks most healthy,most happily and most calmly up to now.

...He does,

he says in his BBC Interview just this year that he loved the lifestyle of Rock and Roll..the groupies and all...no regrets and to live and tell about it....I hope he remains like this, the attitude, the outlook, the charisma, the charm ...all of it!

ixpage400.jpg

...He does,

he says in his BBC Interview just this year that he loved the lifestyle of Rock and Roll..the groupies and all...no regrets and to live and tell about it....I hope he remains like this, the attitude, the outlook, the charisma, the charm ...all of it!

ixpage400.jpg

I think that he was joking half. B) He is not foolish to repeat a past failure.

As far as I know he never loved groupies.(just having a fun during tours)

Recently he seems to be crazy about his granddaughter.

I understand that he came to have inner reserves to look back on his past and to accept everything.

Edited by Alice75

VTS_10_100478617-25-32.jpg

VTS_10_100477817-25-47.jpg

...This has become now one of my fav's...that classic green silk shirt...God, this color suits him to perfection...

Spacewoman, I can see that you have been "busy" photographing Jimmy for your "magazine layout", we can only say a mere thank you, but I am sure Mr. Page "extended" you a very personal invitation to "appreciate" your fine work.......

<_<:D