Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Holy Crap, I just nearly fell over looking at the new added pages. I was without a computer for a few days. Upgrading to an I mac. Let me tell you, Jimmy Page nearly pops into my room! :wub: :wub: The picture quality is unbelievable! Glad to see the scanned photo's from Guitar World. I was just going to add them on here. Jimmy looks so happy!! These are my contributions for this evening...

jp1970.jpg

Jimmy_Page_RossHalfinpic.jpg

jpmsg.jpg

rockfolk_dec70.jpg

For some reason their magazines are released here about a month after they are released there. It's really annoying, especially when I want to find out everything our darling Pagey is up to.

Thx Aen! Good. I thought I might have missed it, like the Rolling Stone cover over the summer.

Sorry about being a little late in responding. I was having major computer problems. But all is well- once more. I totally needed to get my Pagey fix. Talk about withdrawal symptoms... MAN!!!

Holy Crap, I just nearly fell over looking at the new added pages. I was without a computer for a few days. Upgrading to an I mac. Let me tell you, Jimmy Page nearly pops into my room! :wub: :wub: The picture quality is unbelievable! Glad to see the scanned photo's from Guitar World. I was just going to add them on here. Jimmy looks so happy!! These are my contributions for this evening...

jp1970.jpg

Jimmy_Page_RossHalfinpic.jpg

jpmsg.jpg

rockfolk_dec70.jpg

i'm glad you are back (I missed your signature...).

The last one...gasp...his EYES...I'M F****IN' DYING!!!

So intense and liquid and dark...so full of secrets...

Ooops, I just remembered what I said before: The importants thig is not to forget how to breathe...too late.

i'm glad you are back (I missed your signature...).

The last one...gasp...his EYES...I'M F****IN' DYING!!!

So intense and liquid and dark...so full of secrets...

Ooops, I just remembered what I said before: The importants thig is not to forget how to breathe...too late.

;) Thx Lucy. Love the last pic too, one of my favs! Heart skips many a beats when I see his pictures!