Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

jpmsg.jpg

I God I love this one so much, no words that I type can describe what this picture means to me, so sweaty, this is prob my fav one, just watching him in TSRTS just sends my heart melting :wub:

lastscn.jpg

Love this, the sweaty hair :wub:

VTS_02_100819521-59-39.jpg

I love all you screenshots but this one...Oh Lord this one just sends my mind into Pagette overload. :thanku:

67106538-1.jpg

Oh lord...Pagey in half darkness

His mouth open.

A cigg

In white

Oh Hell wow

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

^^^

Totally!!!

I love the argyle sweater pics too. The HAIR is amazing. I want to pull it! (damn dirty thoughts again!) LOL!!

JAL,

Love that clip too in TSRTS as well as when he's drinking the OJ. Once wished aloud that I needed to be that bottle of OJ. Boyfriend at the time told me to control myself. Wonder why I broke up with him later the next day...?

edited: because I lost my concentration looking at Jimmy...

Edited by Carrieanna31

^^^

Totally!!!

I love the argyle sweater pics too. The HAIR is amazing. I want to pull it! (damn dirty thoughts again!) LOL!!

JAL,

Love that clip too in TSRTS as well as when he's drinking the OJ. Once wished aloud that I needed to be that bottle of OJ. Boyfriend at the time told me to control myself. Wonder why I broke up with him later the next day...?

edited: because I lost my concentration looking at Jimmy...

hah i would have done the same thing, no regrets :D