Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

He's so beautiful in every way, I want to cry too. I started reading Mick Wall's book today and I love it!!!! It's a Jimmy feast!!! It's heaven!!!!It only makes me just want more and more of him!!!

Now, time for my contribution....

jp763.jpg

jp801.jpg

I'm also starting to read Mick Wall's book ' When Giants Walked the Earth' now.

It's very interesting!!To tell the truth, I worried about this book a little. Because I've read somewhere that this book resembles notorious Hammer of the Gods(yes,Jimmy called it a crap). But it was a false report. I like the following parts very much.

''For Jimmy Page,the Albert Hall show would contain even more lasting significance.

Watching from the wings that night was The Who's vocalist Roger Daltrey. Misunderstanding the lack of support act,he observed,'I know why no-one wants to play with these guys.They're too good.'

With him that night was his then girlfriend,Heather,accompanied by a friend a young French model named Charlotte Martin.

A slim,elegant blonde with perfect features,she was Jimmy's type and he made sure Roger introduced him to her after the show.

Having dated Eric Clapton for a period in 1968, Charlotte was used to the attention of musicians,but Jimmy was different. Compared to most rock musicians she'd met he seemed quite sophisticated.

Quietly spoken,undemonstrative,but confident and quite sure of himself. When she invited him back to her London flat, he agreed to go without a second thought,getting Cole to drive them.

When the band gathered at Grant's office four days later to begin the drive down to their next show in Portsmouth,Charlotte was still on Jimmy's arm. With Pat Bonham.Maureen Plant and Mo Jones also joining the band on the road for the UK tour,suddenly Charlotte became the new 'Mrs Page',the slot previously occupied by Miss Pamela.However ,Jimmy's affair with Charlotte would remain in place a lot longer than his dalliance with the prettiest GTO. It was,in fact, the start of the first really significant love affair of the guitarist's life, and one he would remain true to even after the band had returned to the road in America. An almost unheard of sacrifice, even for the married men in the band, for Jimmy it was a sign of something much deeper.''

I obviously feel Jimmy's will in these sentences.

It's very interesting!!To tell the truth, I worried about this book a little. Because I've read somewhere that this book resembles notorious Hammer of the Gods(yes,Jimmy called it a crap). But it was a false report. I like the following parts very much.

''For Jimmy Page,the Albert Hall show would contain even more lasting significance.

Watching from the wings that night was The Who's vocalist Roger Daltrey. Misunderstanding the lack of support act,he observed,'I know why no-one wants to play with these guys.They're too good.'

With him that night was his then girlfriend,Heather,accompanied by a friend a young French model named Charlotte Martin.

A slim,elegant blonde with perfect features,she was Jimmy's type and he made sure Roger introduced him to her after the show.

Having dated Eric Clapton for a period in 1968, Charlotte was used to the attention of musicians,but Jimmy was different. Compared to most rock musicians she'd met he seemed quite sophisticated.

Quietly spoken,undemonstrative,but confident and quite sure of himself. When she invited him back to her London flat, he agreed to go without a second thought,getting Cole to drive them.

When the band gathered at Grant's office four days later to begin the drive down to their next show in Portsmouth,Charlotte was still on Jimmy's arm. With Pat Bonham.Maureen Plant and Mo Jones also joining the band on the road for the UK tour,suddenly Charlotte became the new 'Mrs Page',the slot previously occupied by Miss Pamela.However ,Jimmy's affair with Charlotte would remain in place a lot longer than his dalliance with the prettiest GTO. It was,in fact, the start of the first really significant love affair of the guitarist's life, and one he would remain true to even after the band had returned to the road in America. An almost unheard of sacrifice, even for the married men in the band, for Jimmy it was a sign of something much deeper.''

I'll have to re read that second part. All I can say is 'Ohh Jimmy!"

Here are some from me now...

PN005205.jpg

LedZep_PageBWDoubleNeck_TAG.jpg

pagey765.jpg

pagey902-1.jpg

Hey, look, next to his right leg there is some space for you to sit and lean your head against his chest while watching the stars and listen to the music.

Oh gosh! better hurry up, before that seat is taken... :D:D

101008192202_sonstige_interview_5.jpg

Lucy, thanx for posting this!

I love the funny and puzzled look he has during this interview

.... the Order of the Garter ....what's that? the can can? " :rolleyes:

Jimmy please, leave alone the Moulin Rouge dancers :lol:

Hey ladies. I haven't posted in awhile. These aren't new, but they are beautiful...

2cxxgsg.jpg

Moonmaid, your return is welcome especially with such great shot! Fantastic :wub:

Edited by AMAZONIC

A few more...

Page_scan8.jpg

Page_scan6.jpg

and......it's back. With just two photos, my Jimmy obsession is back in full force. :notworthy:

(not that it ever went away, it was just on hold for a while there. :D )

I've seen these before of course, but not in such life-size glory.

Hell, this is really beautiful!!! My heart is just melting...drop, drop, drop... :wub:

A really lucky woman!

And how's the book in general, I have the feeling that I need a more "serious" Zep-Bible.

Hell, this is really beautiful!!! My heart is just melting...drop, drop, drop... :wub:

A really lucky woman!

And how's the book in general, I have the feeling that I need a more "serious" Zep-Bible.

It's really fun. It's certainly more tasteful than HOTG. Since Mick Wall has known Jimmy since Outrider and has interviewed him many times. He is using his own interviews and experiances with Jimmy. (Like Jimmy asking Mick Wall about what he thinks of his ring, or one of his paintings Old Mill House). Mick Wall talks about what Jimmy's houses are like inside, too! He even talks about Tower House. So there are many new things. So it could pass as a 'serious' Zep Bible.

Edited by aen27

Hay I'm back :wave: bin so streesed out with school work, got my art and photography deadline in 2 weeks Ahhhhhhhh! And there's all the other school work, and I'm sure all of you know Pagey can be very distracting :P.... I've bin so tired :zzz:

I'm so glad to be back and VERY STEAMY HOT pics :veryhot: THANK YOU!!!!! So many gorgeous pics, I don't even remember which Page I was on.

I'll post some pics myself in a minute

Hey, look, next to his right leg there is some space for you to sit and lean your head against his chest while watching the stars and listen to the music.

Oh wouldn't that be a dream :wub: Oh Pagey :wub:

Oh gosh! better hurry up, before that seat is taken... :D:D

Hehe there's enough room on here for 2, if you know what I mean ;)

1977StackingBeerCans_01.jpg

Or indeed on here

1977_Manticore_03-1.jpg

Oooo doesn't that smile just tempt you...it's like he's saying "hay I know a game we could play, don't be shy there's enogh room for two" then I imagine him winking

Ooook I really need to clean my mind out :blush: :blush:

I love the pants B)

pagetb.jpg

So do I! But can you imagine any other guy showing up with a net top, red flares and a pink crushed velvet jacket?

Hey Lucia and Amazonic! Don't celebrate the Jimmy-Sofa-party without me!!! I'm coming!!! :run:

Edited by lucyinthesky

So do I! But can you imagine any other guy showing up with a net top, red flares and a pink crushed velvet jacket?

No. That's why there no one like our darling!!! Here is some more. The first one is without his lovely jacket..

jimmyknitshirt69-1.jpg

wendy45.jpg

75youdangitall-2.jpg

jpwdytmfalw-1.jpg

There is also no other guy who would wear a scarf in a bow, either!!

Edited by aen27