Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

THis is a teddy bear I want to take to my bed all the night...ehem...

Know where you're coming from ;) Might also just be the reason for me saying in bed all day aswell :blush:...Ok Lucia get your breathing back together now...that's it...

you know sometimes I actually have to remeber how old I am :lol:

Some more (I need cheering up-another week of school=depressing)

24phzix.jpg

20tjzeu.jpg

This is the reason why my folder is crammed with, well, Hot pics of Jimmy...

You should try that too, if there is anything to make school a pleasure, this is it!

Yeah I do do that-once I had some sweaty pagey but one of my teachers made me cover them up coz they were "too indecient" <_<

gorgeous.jpg

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Oh that hair...his eyes....that is coming with me to school

This is a reason to keep my eyes open when I'll be to London next year <_<

Lucy, I "ll be going to London next year too! :)

On my trip back to my hometown of Venice, I will stopover in London for a week & meet with my sister and a friend. End of August...

See ya there! :D

I love everyone's pictures. They're all so beautiful---but then again they're of our darling Pagey. I haven't wanted to be away. I've been having to deal with a lot of crap that this past week at that I haven't wanted to at work. But Jimmy always makes me feel better.

Here is some from me.

jpjjprpsrts1.jpg

RK1009_Jimmy_PAGE_6.jpg

1977_49-1.jpg

MH1014_Jimmy_PAGE_6.jpg

Oh Lucia, that's so funny about your teacher. I have been covering up my book and my bookmark when I'm on break. I don't want to share Jimmy with any of them. Only with my two guitarist friends and one other person have any idea about how much he means to me.

Edited by aen27

I love everyone's pictures. They're all so beautiful---but then again they're of our darling Pagey. I haven't wanted to be away. I've been having to deal with a lot of crap that this past week at that I haven't want to at work. But Jimmy always makes me feel better.

Here is some from me.

jpjjprpsrts1.jpg

RK1009_Jimmy_PAGE_6.jpg

1977_49-1.jpg

MH1014_Jimmy_PAGE_6.jpg

The same here! :yay: Jimmy always makes my day- when I´m sad, he helps me and when I´m happy- after seeing a Pagey pic I´m double happy!!! :wub: