Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I used to work in Selfridges, in the flower department. There was an exit in the department to the Selfridges Hotel, where celebrities used to sneak in and out. I was THIS CLOSE to Telly Savalas! And even closer to Frank Sinatra, though I had my back to him and didn't see him. AND . . . . not Jimmy Page, sorry. :(

While I was working there the place was bombed by the IRA.

Edited to add that the place had more tasteful bags back in my day, though not as eye-popping, I mean eye-catching.

Edited by Aquamarine

Actually they look like they could be MBTs, which would be specifically helpful to his back.

Tho maybe not - as they should have a slope at the back.

What am I doing? Work avoidance overload!

He's been spotted shopping in Selfridges many a time, by some of the people on this forum too.

Ah, the "Anti-shoe"! I thought that too but yes, those have that slope sole. These don't appear to have one.

*note to self... Stop analyzing the man's shoes. People might think you're missing a few cards from your deck. :rolleyes:

:lol: ILJP, the onstage "sweaty Jimmy" pics are great but you and I both know that the offstage "sweaty Jimmy" is especially appealing. ;):P

JP73blurryscreenshot.jpg

JPTSRTSafterlgscan.jpg

1977_11-1.jpg

:wub::wub:

BW0051-LZ.jpg

:faint1::faint1::faint1:

Just to let you know I am still at school and am now late for after school homework time becuase of these pictures. Now to think of an excuse hmmmmmmm....

So sweaty...THANK YOU!!!!

I ALSO FEEL THE SAME WAY, TRY NOT TO, BUT CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

I don't get jealous

I get disgusted because it's not natural to my instinct to have many partners...

So, I don't let it concern me because I need my gust to power my windmill. :)B)

I like numbers, but I only want one counter partner, lol

Edited by kabbalahone

I ALSO FEEL THE SAME WAY, TRY NOT TO, BUT CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

I also feel quite the same way.

When I read Led Zeppelin's new biography by Mick Wall(who is Jimmy's long time friend),

I was convinced that other girls except Charlotte were all just 'fun' for him during tours in the 70's.

(It is evidence that Jimmy never contact those girls now.They were temporary.)

She was the one and only lady whom Jimmy loved sincerely.

I also feel quite the same way.

When I read Led Zeppelin's new biography by Mick Wall(who is Jimmy's long time friend),

I was convinced that other girls except Charlotte were all just 'fun' for him during tours in the 70's.

(It is evidence that Jimmy never contact those girls now.They were temporary.)

She was the one and only lady whom Jimmy loved sincerely.

If that can be justified, I'm going to stay happily single

If he loved her so much, how the hell could he have been

doing all those others. He should have taken Charlotte on the road with him

What a load of crock.

Oh, I am so happy to be back! My internet wouldn't open the thread yesterday, and I was close to trash my computer...

11sk1es.jpg

I love this! It is so unusual and sweet. (but did I mention how confusing it is to discover my dad#s face in his?...)

Hey, did someone yell "homework"? Oh, shut up!

If that can be justified, I'm going to stay happily single

If he loved her so much, how the hell could he have been

doing all those others. He should have taken Charlotte on the road with him

What a load of crock.

I think that Jimmy has cruel one side.

He seriously loved a woman,on the other hand,he might also have had the desire that wanted to play with women like prostitutes. In a sense,he executed man's dream.

I personally think it's a privilege that it is permitted to the brilliant artist.

Edited by Alice75

I think that Jimmy has cruel one side.

He seriously loved a woman,on the other hand,he might also have had the desire that wanted to play with women like prostitutes. In a sense,he executed man's dream.

I personally think it's a privilege that it is permitted to the brilliant artist.

I don't know. As a female brilliant creative artist,

I want the kind of guy who doesn't seem to exist, lol

A faithful one.

A priviledge... have you ever been married to this type of guy? or dated one?

A man with brains would marry someone whom he is so compatable with that he would never want to stray.

People really are stranger than strange...

This is of course my opinion. I don't judge yours however it does baffle me.

:blink:B)

I don't know. As a female brilliant creative artist,

I want the kind of guy who doesn't seem to exist, lol

A faithful one.

A priviledge... have you ever been married to this type of guy? or dated one?

A man with brains would marry someone whom he is so compatable with that he would never want to stray.

People really are stranger than strange...

This is of course my opinion. I don't judge yours however it does baffle me.

:blink:B)

I agree with you once again, kabbalahone.

Being a brilliant artist doesn't give you the right to trample underfoot people's hearts. I imagine some of the girls who loved him must have been crushed by his philandering ways. Yes, they should've expected his behavior, but it would still hurt. And I bet some of them thought they would be the one true love that would take him away from all of the others.

Oh well, I'm still crazy about him anyway (from afar, of course).

Oh yes MSG, most definitely!! Just thinking back to those times puts a tremendous grin on my face ;)

JPTSRTSafterlgscan.jpg

1977_11-1.jpg

:wub::wub:

All these years later, the memory remains the same - and (thankfully) it doesn’t go away, does it, ILJP? Here’s to the days of our youth. :toast:

LOL ILJP, when I first saw this in your post: :faint1: I thought you had found a little smiley going down on its knees. :P

JPbwcouch.jpg