Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

JPlookingatcameraholyshite.jpg

Well I'm impressed! Just come back from Parent Teacher Interview at school (Ahhhhhhhhh!) and I must say that I am feeling a LOT better now coming back to the thread and seeing gorgeousness.

All the way through the evening I was thinking " I could be on the Pagey thread...I could be on the Pagey thread" :lol:

aen27 I love the file name on this :lol:

Awww, yes MSG you're right about the memories of The Zep and Pagey in particular - it's cherished memories for both of us I'm sure ;) Here's a toast right back at you :toast:

:hysterical: Ha ha ha - now that would be way too funny if they had a smiley going "down on it's knees". Of course you know I would be using that one a lot!!! :blush::bagoverhead:

Thanks, ILJP. And, me too. :blush:

pagey69-1.jpg

whip.gif

:shifty:

Awww, yes MSG you're right about the memories of The Zep and Pagey in particular - it's cherished memories for both of us I'm sure ;) Here's a toast right back at you :toast:

..ILJP and MSG, your memories makes me wana go back in time, and Wish I was there, with you as a "tag-along", a "little cross-cultural experience"...that would been a journey of journeys...I would have simply loved it...God!!

unforgettable memories....well, here is another toast to your warm affection for one and another...

ID1017_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.JPG

Awww 'PlanetPage' I would love to go back and revisit that time again too (love the Pagey picture btw :drool:)!! We probably would have had a fantastic time together ;) I would really have never thought that all these years later, I would be reminiscing with Zep and Pagey fans about those times. It just goes to show how magnificent, timeless and wonderful the music of Led Zeppelin actually is!!

:toast: Here's a toast to you and all of the amazing people that I have met on this site :)

Aw, PlantPage, I agree with what my good friend ILJP just said - of course, you would have been welcome to join us back then and we would have had a fantastic time together.