Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^^Oh, wow! Evil headmaster, haven't you?

My tip for the notorious Page-junkie: hide some smaller pics inside your pencil case!

210929_f260.jpg

"Now Lucia, tell us why you are starring into your pencil case all the time, hum?"

(ER! My computer keeps logging me off :angry:) Well I have to get a bigger pencil case then :)

:hysterical: I can actully imagine that happening, my History teach comes to mind. :lol:

And actually it's a head misstress and it was my physics teacher that suggested it, becuase for some strage reason poeple weren't concentrating in class...I wonder why :rolleyes:

(ER! My computer keeps logging me off :angry:) Well I have to get a bigger pencil case then :)

:hysterical: I can actully imagine that happening, my History teach comes to mind. :lol:

And actually it's a head misstress and it was my physics teacher that suggested it, becuase for some strage reason poeple weren't concentrating in class...I wonder why :rolleyes:

truely enigmatic...

Wait, I've got some ideas:

150908173352_sonstige_pic_0019.jpg

110908202238_sonstige_pic_0024.jpg

121008211529_sonstige_legands5.jpg

A pencil case like this maybe?

041208211612_sonstige_pencil_case.jpg

Edited by lucyinthesky

Pagette Tip

Never Ever cook while you have these pics up in your kitchen...not unless you want burnt dinner or a flaming kitchen anyway...trust me on this one...

And definitely will take your cooking advices to heart (can't cook anyway, but you can use this for every more important or complicate, like making school exercises with your folder full of Pagey pics...)

Or read the HPOJ thread when you work as a receptionist:

" Thank you for calling he's wearing the dog colla...uh...how can I help you?" :slapface::blush::D

:hysterical: did that really happen?!?

Yup, but I think it went more like this:

Phone rings. Totally distracted, reading this thread. Pick up phone

Moonmaid: "Uh, (Company name), thank you for call...*under breath* dog collar..Uh, may I help you?"

Client: "Collar?"

Moonmaid: "Yes, you're, um, calling. May I help you?"

Client: "O...kay?"

Pagette Tip

Never Ever cook while you have these pics up in your kitchen...not unless you want burnt dinner or a flaming kitchen anyway...trust me on this one :whistles:

:hysterical:

OMG! You are speaking about me! Do you know how many times I have burnt my lunch because of dreaming about our gorgeous Pagey? I was surfing and have forgotten that there is something on the stove... untill the kitchen was filled with dark smoke :lol::lol:

MG1_179980_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

peerless_f.jpg

hannover_f.jpg

heartbeat_f.jpg

heineken_f.jpg

yes mum, I'm going to bed!

May I take someone with me?

We're back to the "teddy Jimmy" thing again arn't we?

How about a silk Teddy Jimmy?

28vdfti.jpg

Or read the HPOJ thread when you work as a receptionist:

" Thank you for calling he's wearing the dog colla...uh...how can I help you?" :slapface::blush::D

Yup, but I think it went more like this:

Phone rings. Totally distracted, reading this thread. Pick up phone

Moonmaid: "Uh, (Company name), thank you for call...*under breath* dog collar..Uh, may I help you?"

Client: "Collar?"

Moonmaid: "Yes, you're, um, calling. May I help you?"

Client: "O...kay?"

Omg that's even funnier/embarassing than when poeple wake me up from day dreaming at school.

Hay we could start a "why you should never go onto this site at work" thread :lol:

Omg that's even funnier/embarassing than when poeple wake me up from day dreaming at school.

:thanku: Thank you, thank you! (I've always wanted to use that icon).

Hey, I haven't posted a pic in awhile. Here's to the man

who totally disrupts our days and delights our nights...

2m7vnrr.jpg

Hey, I haven't posted a pic in awhile. Here's to the man

who totally disrupts our days and delights our nights...

2m7vnrr.jpg

That is the truest statement I have heard today...

...God he's stunning...

...he was stunning back then and he's stunning now :wub: :wub:

Here's some more irresistable Silver Fox Jimmy :wub:

mvtgmw.jpg

muvo8g.jpg

Just ignore the prat on the left <_<

28sxaxk.jpg

Darn it he's so huggable!!!!

Oh Lucia, that's so horrible you have to hide your pictures. Yes, perhaps some smaller ones. Oh, thank you so much! I just finished my own Pagey calender as well through Zazzle. It will be such a lovely treat for 2009 for myself.

1909.jpg

2-11-1.jpg

pagey751.jpg

hrr.jpg

Edited by aen27

:hysterical:

OMG! You are speaking about me! Do you know how many times I have burnt my lunch because of dreaming about our gorgeous Pagey? I was surfing and have forgotten that there is something on the stove... untill the kitchen was filled with dark smoke :lol::lol:

Black smoke in the kitchen...are you sure that not the DARK ANGEL himself wanted to visit you? Looks like his style...

And Lucia: If I could have a teddy like the one you posted...would probably never decide to be too old for teddy bears! :wub:

Lucia and Sophia- you 2 are great! Back when I was in school, the girls loved Duran Duran, Bon Jovi, New Kids on the Block and Menudo. Yuck!!

I was the headbanger chick with Jimmy stashed in various places. Bookbag, locker and folders. I had this one pic that was so old and worn that it eventually fell apart on me and I shrieked in class. We even had the same hairstyle! LOL!!

jpdc_edited.jpg

Pictures426.jpg

Lucia and Sophia- you 2 are great! Back when I was in school, the girls loved Duran Duran, Bon Jovi, New Kids on the Block and Menudo. Yuck!!

I was the headbanger chick with Jimmy stashed in various places. Bookbag, locker and folders. I had this one pic that was so old and worn that it eventually fell apart on me and I shrieked in class. We even had the same hairstyle! LOL!!

jpdc_edited.jpg

Pictures426.jpg

Oh, thanks... :D

But didn't you know that the secret hero of all my dreams is Jon Bon Jovi? :rolleyes:

this is sarasm...

You looked great as a young woman! (still look great!) You would have matched him perfectly!