Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

So do I. I love that picture. His look is so naughty and he is just so hot!!!!

Here's a few more from me..

sandiego72-jp3.jpg

yowwza5B15D.jpg

1877-1.jpg

what a beautiful smile he has in the last one.. my heart melted

aren't you girls waiting on fire for some new pics of Jimmy today... i hope Ross Halfin does some new photosessions with our Jimmy :)

j649.jpg

Beautiful Jimmy Page in a Junk Yard....

I would guess the junkyard dog probably stood in awe of his beautiful intruder FOR A LONG TIME!!!!....if all the intruders were this beautiful...he would soon would be out of job!!!!

:D

Isn't this from the same session, ...the "garden" session, I mean photo session :P from which below pics are taken? and at the Swan Song office?

colorfly2rr.jpg

n709400259_1424617_243.jpg

I'm thinking Oh baby take me now. Espically with his fly open *whistles*

And the "garden seesion" I can think of a couple of things to do in the garden :blush:

While I was away, our Tourguide gave us so many ghost stories..i needed my teddy bear to cuddle at night :P

JimmyandRobert1971.jpg

That reminds me of a line out of Girl On A Motorcycle. "When he picked me I began to die..."

I don't know how I would react...maybe I would get a heart attack, but I wouldn't be so stupid and die in the moment when Jimmy would pick me.

But no, he's a sensitive rose himself:

pagepreferspignose.jpg

1973jim73_solstudios.jpg

that's how he looks in the sol studio pics!

For example pick flowers :D ( and then be picked like a flower by Jimmy :wub:)

Yeah, we might wonder off the "flower picking" after...a couple of seconds :rolleyes:

I don't know how I would react...maybe I would get a heart attack, but I wouldn't be so stupid and die in the moment when Jimmy would pick me.

But no, he's a sensitive rose himself:

pagepreferspignose.jpg

1973jim73_solstudios.jpg

that's how he looks in the sol studio pics!

I would die aswell, as soon as he picks me up :D

Love these picks, love his hair at this time :wub:

Oh Jimmy you gorgeous gorgeous man...how you wonder in my dreams...

1981b.jpg

Yeah, we might wonder off the "flower picking" after...a couple of seconds :rolleyes:

I would die aswell, as soon as he picks me up :D

Love these picks, love his hair at this time :wub:

Oh Jimmy you gorgeous gorgeous man...how you wonder in my dreams...

you took the words right out of my mouth :D :D that gorgeous man has us all under his spell and he's not gonna set us free ever... not that i'm not happy about it :D

My Dad Just called Jimmy a "fruitypie" when he saw him as my computer screensaver:D

Oh my sweetheart...

My dad called him obscurantist once, and got the evil eye for that...two days after he confessed that - quote - "Jones and Page were very good looking men indeed".

O sure, I KNOW that Jimmy is one of the biggest idols ever of my dad.

PS: In 12 days is new years eve, then I can finally put up my Led Zeppelin Calendar! YEAH!

(sure, Lucia, yours is hotter, with all that sweaty Pagey pics)

My dad called him obscurantist once, and got the evil eye for that...two days after he confessed that - quote - "Jones and Page were very good looking men indeed".

O sure, I KNOW that Jimmy is one of the biggest idols ever of my dad.

PS: In 12 days is new years eve, then I can finally put up my Led Zeppelin Calendar! YEAH!

(sure, Lucia, yours is hotter, with all that sweaty Pagey pics)

Funny story bout your dad :D

Actually I couldn't have a "sweaty Pagey calendar" coz the quality would have bin crappy :( and it isn't going to arrive until boxing day! ;(

Some more gorgeous sexinessss

jp056.jpg

29301370_RSMSVHKSQDKGDVO.jpg

3408_1.jpg

Okay, I've gone through all these pics (saved many), had many moments on the floor with my feet twitching, and then came up with an insane idea. Why not build a simple little site - and I do mean simple as I'm not a website genius - with a significant twist: a growing photo gallery of Page pics that would make any female sweat? So I did. I put up my personal favorites (right now it's got pics of Page in the '80's but there was serious potential there) - with captions - and I feel like sharing.

www.comeintomyparlor.com/jimmypageophiles

Woah! Fantastic job, really well done. He looks like such a sweetie on the Cambridge Folk Festival ones. I also love London '84 cause he's playing the Lake Placid Blue Stratocaster, which is what I have.

Edited by FireOpal