Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

gorgeous Pics Spacewoman Thank You so so much for posting them-oh he is undescribaly gorgeous during that concert-oh he looks so beautiful :wub: :wub:

Some Jimmy sexiness from me :)

My mum fell in love with Jimmy when she saw this pic on my calender-

rtn4uf.jpg

Thank you so much! And your mum has a great taste :)

My brother introduced today his new girlfriend- I know her already for a long time, but they started to date about a few weeks ago. She is awesome and the best thing is that she likes Jimmy as well! She told me that he is a guitar wizzard ! So I gave her one of my graphics at once :) . Another Jimmy fan in the family! :yay:

gorgeous Pics Spacewoman Thank You so so much for posting them-oh he is undescribaly gorgeous during that concert-oh he looks so beautiful :wub: :wub:

Some Jimmy sexiness from me :)

My mum fell in love with Jimmy when she saw this pic on my calender-

That's awesome, Lucia. You're mother does have great taste. I do get to talk about him with my aunt, who now loves him more than Robert. She has changed her mind through me. She did go to the concert that wound up in SRTS during the time, she was living and working as a model in New York.

I was gazing through my calender tonight after dinner. This is my cover. I shiver every time I look at it trying to imagine how it would feel if he really was looking at me like that!

jpout06_.jpg

Edited by aen27