Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I must show you my wallpaper calendar, which my child made for me for Christmas!

Beautiful!

Your daughter is not only super sweet for the the fact that she's immersed herself into your Jimmy's pictures collection, choosing with her taste the ones she thought you would like (there are so many to choose from :rolleyes: ) and would look right on the wall paper, but she is also a super artist and talented like her mother.

Happy New Year Renata and plenty of :wub: and :peace:

It upsets me so much when I see pictures like this first one of Jimmy being led around by bodyguards as he was so weak/ill. I've been reading this part of 1977 in When Giants Walked the Earth.

88046_JP003_122_596lo.jpg

107231299025553.jpg

9337_1.jpg

5857_1.jpg

Edited by aen27

Beautiful!

Your daughter is not only super sweet for the the fact that she's immersed herself into your Jimmy's pictures collection, choosing with her taste the ones she thought you would like (there are so many to choose from :rolleyes: ) and would look right on the wall paper, but she is also a super artist and talented like her mother.

Happy New Year Renata and plenty of :wub: and :peace:

Hallo! :wave:

Thank you very much :) and I´m wishing you happiness and :wub: and :peace: in the new year too! :)

How are you? I haven´t seen you on the forum for a long time! I´m glad to see you again, I hope you are well :)

And yes, my daughter surprised me very nicely with this calendar, I was really touched...

It upsets me so much when I see pictures like this first one of Jimmy being led around by bodyguards as he was so weak/ill. I've been reading this part of 1977 in When Giants Walked the Earth.

88046_JP003_122_596lo.jpg

I always feel so sorry for him that I could cry. It is horrible what drugs were doing with such talented and handsome man. It is so sad. Everytime I see such pictures I want to hug him :boohoo:

^

When he had to be had to be held up during the US '77 tour, he was so weak from drugs and not eating.

That's what upset us.

:(:(:(

I read somewhere that in 1977 when times were on the stage where Pagey, to interpret a song did not remember well the notes, Plant asked how this song? Plant sang it, and finally something was interpreted. This according to a person who was on tour with them.

This person also commented that the world around the band was quite dark and airtight. He was not allowed to approach the band did not even talk to them, unless it was allowed, no cross words, and do not ask anything other than music.

As someone said here, Pagey not again be the same, time and beyond that, the drugs consumed his talent.

The best part is that this time he is standing, looks much better and I think it has much to do.

:D