Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

It seems that way, which is surprising as he's suppose to be so shy. I'm shy and it makes me uncomfortable when you have someone running around with a camera taking all sorts of pictures- like during my high school graduation. I've seen the 'flippin' the bird' pic many times and I know I have it somewhere. Would you like me to post it?

Really? He's shy? wouldn't have guessed. Yes! Please post it! I've got to see this one!

I'll post it when I can get into photobucket, my internet is being crappy tonight.

Yes, Jimmy is shy, haven't you ever seen any of his interviews? If you have, haven't you noticed how uncomfortable he acts. It every Zep book written there's also mention of it and in the bio out about him, his mother is quoted saying that he was always shy and quiet.

I'll post it when I can get into photobucket, my internet is being crappy tonight.

Yes, Jimmy is shy, haven't you ever seen any of his interviews? If you have, haven't you noticed how uncomfortable he acts. It every Zep book written there's also mention of it and in the bio out about him, his mother is quoted saying that he was always shy and quiet.

Don't know which bios you're talking about. I do know that he was disappointed in one that was witten about them. Heard it in an interview. As far as the interviews I've seen, the only ones I saw were the "'02 arena" ones. In those ones, he looked happy, and excited. We didn't see very many interviews here in the states until recently. Unless you count the ones from "Rollingstone" or "Guitar world". We don't get to see very many live interviews with him here in the states , so you'll understand if I don't know as much as you do. I didn't know he was shy. But, If you say so. Maybe he was shy as a boy, but we can't tell these days, can we.

You should try looking some of them up on youtube, there's loads of them on there. I'm talking about the latest bio just about Jimmy that came out this past spring. I can't ever remember the name of the guy who wrote it. I'm sure someone will say what his name it.

:blink: Wow! :o Holy.......holy freaking crap that man is hot :o:blink:

I hadn't seen this one before...that's always refreshing. And it's a great picture of an amazingly attractive man... :thanku:

OH MY GOD :o

:wub:

I love it! I have never seen that before, :o

:lol: You're welcome… I got it offa the PZ HPOJ thread… ya oughta wander over there sometime… they have some good stuff :thumbsup:

From Tokyo today:

jp_tokyo_conf_2.jpgjp_tokyo_conf.jpg

It's not fair to regular guys that at 64, this man still makes me melt.

I know! When I first saw those pictures this morning, I felt like I had been kicked in the chest! I've never been this hot for a man in his 60s!!

I know! When I first saw those pictures this morning, I felt like I had been kicked in the chest! I've never been this hot for a man in his 60s!!

I loooooove that's he's letting his hair grow longer. It looks less silvery now than it does on the cover of December's Rolling Stone, unless they touched it up.

Didn't like the really short, kiwi shoe polish back hair.