Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Now there are moments when being in love with Pagey isn't a very good thing.

For one when you are in an English exam and when you are soposed to be think about "what makes this articale so interesting?" or " Analyse the artical" bit instead you are thinking about the the So- Amazingly-Sexy-Moments-When-He-Is-Leaning-Back-His-Eyes-Shut-And-The-Light-Reflecting-Off-His-Gorgeous-Body it isn't really a very good thing And then when you are there unable to breathe and the Teacher gives you a really weird look you're reallly in for it :lol:

Anyway here are some more of our Sexy Sexy Angel of music :wub:

2yn0701.jpg

2j1pvh2.jpg

2wfi87l.jpg

10y2kww.jpg

Now there are moments when being in love with Pagey isn't a very good thing.

For one when you are in an English exam and when you are soposed to be think about "what makes this articale so interesting?" or " Analyse the artical" bit instead you are thinking about the the So- Amazingly-Sexy-Moments-When-He-Is-Leaning-Back-His-Eyes-Shut-And-The-Light-Reflecting-Off-His-Gorgeous-Body it isn't really a very good thing And then when you are there unable to breathe and the Teacher gives you a really weird look you're reallly in for it :lol:

Sound like what happens to me regulary in my latin lesson (I've got a ton of pics on my iPod, and you can hide this little thing perfectly under your desk! "Sophia, would you please translate the next sent...what are you looking at?!?"

I love your new avatar...

I sang a birthday song for Jimmy the night of 9 January with my sis...

I have recently noticed, what is the thing Jimmy has on the lapel of his costume- it looks like a fïgure of a naked lady! Maybe it is such "voodoo" figure, with which Jimmy put his spell on us, Pagettes! :D

But I guess he didn´t need to... his beauty and hotness is bewitching enough! :wub:

cap738.jpg

cap763.jpg

cap764.jpg

Sound like what happens to me regulary in my latin lesson (I've got a ton of pics on my iPod, and you can hide this little thing perfectly under your desk! "Sophia, would you please translate the next sent...what are you looking at?!?"

I love your new avatar...

I sang a birthday song for Jimmy the night of 9 January with my sis...

Thank You, he looks so femine in it *sigh* he's so perfect :wub: :wub:

Yes Pagey is very disracting, having a couple in my pencilcase is one thing but a whole slideshow :lol:

I have recently noticed, what is the thing Jimmy has on the lapel of his costume- it looks like a fïgure of a naked lady! Maybe it is such "voodoo" figure, with which Jimmy put his spell on us, Pagettes! :D

But I guess he didn´t need to... his beauty and hotness is bewitching enough! :wub:

cap738.jpg

cap763.jpg

cap764.jpg

Oh yes his look, one look in those beautiful eyes and I was under his spell for sure-oh and those shots of him or rather his chest :wub: :wub:

That's cool Lucia. I love "Patience." I was actually thinking about getting Chinese Democracey with the gift card my friend gave me this week.

Oh, sexy angel is right!

"You're my Farebanks, my Marino, Rod LaRock and Valentino... You are my lucky star..."

detroitolympia1973_2.jpg

jp763-2.jpg

107271286162187-1.jpg

106468436855351-2.jpg

Edited by aen27