Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I can't help but love '80's Jimmy. He's still sexy, pink and sweet, more down to earth. My favorite is the Firm period but I loved the Outrider period as well... :wub:

So do I and Coverdale/Page period too....and Page/Plant 1994-5. I love his fluffy hair......I love 'his royal darkness' as David Coverdale called him...my mind is just gone off now..

ravingarizona1-1.jpg

jpcp1.jpg

pj3-1.jpg

jp931-1.jpg

Some delicious Pagey...

21j0ig6.jpg

25jcpb7.jpg

This one has a special place in my dreams, that smile...that hair...

30xk45s.jpg

This is a very special pic...this is the very very first sighting I ever had of Pagey, found it in a magazine while my dad was getting his hair cut.

14b8hvp.gif

And the last one that you have here that was the first picture you ever saw of Jimmy - I remember the very first picture of Page I ever saw. I was sitting in my dad's recliner and I happened to catch a glimpse of his Guitar Player magazine (it was an Anniversary issue so this was about 1997). There, on the front cover among other players was this man who, even though by then he was so thin was still extraordinarily beautiful. I was curious as to who this player was so I opened the magazine and imagine my surprise when I learned it was the guitarist from Led Zeppelin! I had no idea he was so beautiful, and he looked like he was both concentrating and thoroughly enjoying himself playing his music. I have the picture at home to this day (though my dad is gone now) and I think I have that same picture on one of my computers. If I can find it, I'll post it. That first picture of someone who plays something you already know and love is just incredible.

I found the picture...can someone tell me how I can post a pic on this board? I've fought with it before. Thanks!

Save it to photobucket, then click on the HTML code of the picture, then back here, click on the 'picture' image, and hit paste and it will let you post it. (I usually have to get through display blocked content.) I hope I helped you.

Save it to photobucket, then click on the HTML code of the picture, then back here, click on the 'picture' image, and hit paste and it will let you post it. (I usually have to get through display blocked content.) I hope I helped you.

Let's see....

Well, pooh. I found an "HTML code" and I keep getting "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed". I'm all confuddled now.

Edited by minah149

Thanks, I did save it to my Photobucket and now...where do I find the HTML code? I clicked on "Tag" and that doesn't seem to work. I think I'm pushing the wrong button...

Put the cursor on the picture and different codes of the picture should come up. It's the second to last one, I think.

I never thought that this thread would calm me down one day...but looking at him brings my thoughts away from a poetry slam I have to do (my first in public) and my secret love who's coming with me (I still hope for a kiss finally). Shit, I'm so excited, but Jimmy's kind eyes always calm me down.