Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Sorry for not being here for so long- I had some stress with preparing for my holiday, booking tickets , get a visum etc., I feel so tired! We leave on 26th January. But now it is everything ready, so I have time to dedicate to our darling Jimmy- he was so neglected , poor babe! Luckilly he still has you, ladies :)

DSC01911.jpg

1173455265_f.jpg

1172277534_f.jpg

ny77-15.jpg

oakland77_1.jpg

^^great, your Pagey assesoires!!! So you can stare at him every morning. I bet you'll drink a huge amount of coffee in the next weeks, just to stare at the mugs;)

And the sol studio pics...they belong to my all time favs!

Thanks, after buying all of this Iam finding myself broke especially after the Pagey canvas ooops and yes I do use them alot but sometimes it is abit of a hazard drinking from a Pagey mug coz I stop breathing then choke :lol:

And sol studio Pagey also has a place in my heart, I could just sit on his lap and strole his hair :wub:...*thud*

I'm so envious!Where did you get so many good stuffs?There I can't find anything :angry: so I must depend upon ebay :huh: (but I really do hate a postage which is sometimes so expensive!)

I'm sorry-I'm making OT :slapface:

Well as a matter of fact I did get all of this stuff from ebay :)

Edit for spelling

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Ladies I am disappointed :o Where's all the Jimmy Love???

g_page.jpg

page-1.jpg

page.jpg

2a100393.jpg

Omg I had the most embarassing Pagette day;

First I shouted (yes shouted) Mrs Jimmy!! at my headmisstress :bagoverhead:

The I called my photograghy teacher "Pagey"

Then I handed in a piece of work where in a middle of a sentance I put "Oh Jimmy I love you..."

:bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

Ladies I am disappointed :o Where's all the Jimmy Love???

Omg I had the most embarassing Pagette day;

First I shouted (yes shouted) Mrs Jimmy!! at my headmisstress :bagoverhead:

The I called my photograghy teacher "Pagey"

Then I handed in a piece of work where in a middle of a sentance I put "Oh Jimmy I love you..."

:bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

:lol::lol::lol:

So I see that you are totally completely wonderfully and hopelessly Pagey-obsessed! :D

Maybe Jimmy put a spell on you, so you are obliged to scream his name in every situation :lol: