Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Wow, this is new to me, very very cute!

Is it from his Yardbird days? He looks so young!

No,its from the Zep days...around 1973. Jimmy's in his studio in this photo.

It's actually a photo taken from film. If you look closely at the "Traveling Riverside Blues" video,you can see a few seconds of this same video.

F_200709_September1_365692a.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please forgive me---I am WAAAY late in joining all this, as I just joined the website this month. Am trying to get through this whole JP photo thread and am in heaven doing so, I might add!! :) ) and just came across this pic. i have been hoping it would crop up on here, as I have been looking for this for a while....this was the poster I had hanging up in my dorm room at Michigan State University lo those many years ago (had to be about 1976/77, I think?)...I have NO idea what I ever did with it, and miss it terribly. i used to gaze at it for hours instead of studying, while listening to Zep, of course. :) I almost cried when i saw this pic again!!!!!! THANK YOU!! Now if I could only get this as a poster again...... :(

All the best---

Sharon

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please forgive me---I am WAAAY late in joining all this, as I just joined the website this month. Am trying to get through this whole JP photo thread and am in heaven doing so, I might add!! :) ) and just came across this pic. i have been hoping it would crop up on here, as I have been looking for this for a while....this was the poster I had hanging up in my dorm room at Michigan State University lo those many years ago (had to be about 1976/77, I think?)...I have NO idea what I ever did with it, and miss it terribly. i used to gaze at it for hours instead of studying, while listening to Zep, of course. :) I almost cried when i saw this pic again!!!!!! THANK YOU!! Now if I could only get this as a poster again...... :(

All the best---

Sharon

Wow I wold love a giant poster of that pic in my room! that must have bin very dstarcting for you :lol:

So sad that you can't find it :(

And yes it took me about 2/3 hours to go throught this thread (I was building up my pagey collection :) )

Some more sexiness from me this..er...not so sunny afternoon...

usa75-cd2.jpg

jimmy4.jpg

mojo6a2md.jpg