Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

You have misunderstood in part.

Charlotte Martin is the French not the English. I think the French is considerably different from other countries for the marriage. In general they are generous to the opposite sex relation of the partner.

Once upon a time ,they called Jacqueline Onassis 'the woman who has safe in her mind'.

(When I read her biography, I felt this completely!)

I personally think the French women are the most elegant people in the world.

I was not talking about Charlotte Martin, I was referring to Jimmy Page. You are correct about the French ladies though, they have a history of elegance.

oooops.... :slapface: You're definitely right! S..t! I got all mixed up.

Art is surely not my strong point

Thanks for clearing this up. ;)

You're welcome. You appear to be correct about Renoir though. There seem to be some ballerinas in his works. And certainly in regard to the lilies, Monet abundantly painted flowers.

You can tell the difference between Renoir and Degas partly because Degas was the one who most often painted ballerinas, and partly because Renoir had a characteristic way of painting faces. :)

renoir20ballerina.jpg

Renoir Ballerina

2832301626_c10848d579.jpg

Renoir Ballerinas Cross Stitch

Edited by eternal light

Sadly I have bin told that I have a case of the flu so I have to stay in bed :(

Oh now would be the time to lie up on the sofa...

...and cuddle my Teddy Bear

hvujgj.jpg

zufuq0.jpg

sigh...Teddy Jimmy...I was just having a discussion with someone...men with beard or without.

Well...these pics show my position very clearly: with beard or without, no matter, as long as the face belongs to a beautiful british guitarist :D

You're welcome. You appear to be correct about Renoir though. There seem to be some ballerinas in his works. And certainly in regard to the lilies, Monet abundantly painted flowers.

You can tell the difference between Renoir and Degas partly because Degas was the one who most often painted ballerinas, and partly because Renoir had a characteristic way of painting faces. :)

renoir20ballerina.jpg

Renoir Ballerina

2832301626_c10848d579.jpg

Renoir Ballerinas Cross Stitch

These are beautiful paintings, E.L. :)

I had already seen the first one. Renoir has a few paintings which envolve dance and people dancing. One of my favorite Renoir works is The Dance in The City. :)

I wish I could dedicate myself more into art and get to know more about painters. My knowledge is pretty basic but I have a special fondness for the Impressionism. A few years back, there was an amazing exhibition of their works at the National Gallery in Canberra, here in Australia. I remember how I enjoyed it a lot and promised myself to read and educate myself more into that...

I guess now back to that beauty of nature that is Jimmy :P

Thanks for posting these, lady! :)

sigh...Teddy Jimmy...I was just having a discussion with someone...men with beard or without.

Well...these pics show my position very clearly: with beard or without, no matter, as long as the face belongs to a beautiful british guitarist :D

I agree! I read Jimmy doesn't like the pictures with his beard.

In these days Jimmy seems really happy,calm,elegant and intelligent.

The people who don't know him might surely think him to be a college professor or a conductor of an orchestra. :wub:

Thanks for posting these pictures Alice 75...You are right about his status...Jimmy Page is one of the greatest artist of our time...his immense contribution to cultures around the world will go on forever...generations already inspired from his music, aura, and fashion (do I see Scarves!!!)...whether they know him or not...we/they are all his students. We are indebted to him for great gift called Led Zeppelin......

JimmyPage.jpg

I just watched No Quarter the other day and was actually seeing all the screencaps I could do of Jimmy!! Here are some...

nq1.jpg

nq2.jpg

siblyno1.jpg

siblyno4.jpg

i love these aen27 thank you for posting, you just made my day... it's 9,00 am in the morning and i already can't wait till i go home and watch some dvds of jimmy :)

I agree with you, Alice75!

Charlotte is a LADY in her own. Of all the important women he's had in his life I have always found her as the classiest, most elegant, beautiful and intelligent of all.

I have always believed that the most relevant women in a rocker's life are the wives and mothers of their children. Only they know how they coped with their husbands' crazy and wild life. The groupies used to see a side of the musicians they dated which was kind of "adulterated "and over the top, because of their "gypsy" life while touring and playing stadiums.

Having said that, I believe they were still important to the musicians in some way, as they surely helped them cope with the feeling of loneliness and often boredom of the touring life as well as with the sense of detachment from their home life with wives and children they might have felt.

Can I ask how you know how intelligent Jimmy's partners have been? :huh:

Ok I'm going to have to take a deep breath, prepare for the mud-slinging and say it - these conversations are crazy, and they truly read like the stuff of teenage girls' diaries.

Really, constantly reading how Jimmy didn't like or respect groupies and yet adored his 3 "best " women is just hilarious and anyone who was there when he met Patricia Ecker would just split their sides laughing at it. It is romanticised claptrap.

Jimmy is a human being, as have been ALL of the women in his life, and trying to second-guess his life and lifestyle whilst -for some strange reason (jealousy, perhaps?) - slagging off all the groupies he ever met ( they were dirty and he was an angel in every encounter with them, of course) is just crazy. The stories that could be told about most of the people praised to high heaven on these pages would make many toes curl.

Its great to see pics of Jimmy on these pages, but please, can we stop with the Mills and Boon and speculation about his PRIVATE life?

Jimmy would absolutely cringe, and I'm pretty sure that's not what you all want.

*PLEASE NOTE* - Although I quoted your post and questioned you about part of it, this post is NOT aimed solely at you Amazonic.

Edited by Knebby

Great pictures! Thank you.

aen27,me too :D

After all, that girl was Jimmy's one night stand during the tour(like other many girls).

For a while before I asked her name in another thread,but nobody knew.

If she doesn't talk about Jimmy, she will not be called bimbo by Jimmy. :lol:

How do you know?

You know nothing about her, all you have is one picture of them outside with her holding a shopping bag - how does that make her his "one night stand"?

She could have been a friend, a relative, a record company rep, the caterer, a runner, a friend of someone just out of the shot, someone he was with for days, weeks , months, she could have been someone he wanted who actually turned him down and went home that night - the point is you DON'T KNOW.

And why is it funny that Jimmy would call her a "Bimbo" if she dared to speak about him? What kind of person does that make him? Admirable?

All of this judging of people you have never met, know nothing about, and know nothing of Jimmy's relationship with is just WRONG. Please, can we have less of it on the band's official forum?

Edited by Knebby

How do you know?

You know nothing about her, all you have is one picture of them outside with her holding a shopping bag - how does that make her his "one night stand"?

She could have been a friend, a relative, a record company rep, the caterer, a runner, a friend of someone just out of the shot, someone he was with for days, weeks , months, she could have been someone he wanted who actually turned him down and went home that night - the point is you DON'T KNOW.

And why is it funny that Jimmy would call her a "Bimbo" if she dared to speak about him? What kind of person does that make him? Admirable?

All of this judging of people you have never met, know nothing about, and know nothing of Jimmy's relationship with is just WRONG. Please, can we have less of it on the band's official forum?

I understand what you want to say.I certainty overstated about the girl of that picture. I'm sorry.

When I see your current comments , I'm afraid you do not like the first and the second of Jimmy's wives. If it is so, I don't care about it at all.

I'm not interested in the reasons at all.

But both of them are called my close-knit family by Jimmy himself actually even today.

This is an evidence that he thinks them to be important for him.

On the contrary, Jimmy was very angry that a mere groupie wrote her relationship with him in her book in the exaggeration. I never say fabrication. This is true because the author herself of the book said that (his angry). This groupie had Jimmy revolted very much.

Do they mutually have contact today? The answer is NO!

I only love people whom he loves.

There was a description that he was despising vamps who have sprung up in rock scene in Richie York's first Led Zep biography book.

I was glad to read it. Because I had a same opinion.

Though I sometimes feel the excess of the discussion here , a silence is regained in the thread after for a while. If you want to express your opinion, I hope it when the topic overheats. .

Anyway thank you for your advice.

When I see your current comments , I'm afraid you do not like the first and the second of Jimmy's wives. If it is so, I don't care about it at all.

Not to put words in Knebby's mouth, but that wasn't her point and it wasn't what she said.

I understand what you want to say.I certainty overstated about the girl of that picture. I'm sorry.

But both of them are called my close-knit family by Jimmy himself actually even today.

This is an evidence that he thinks them to be important for him.

On the contrary, Jimmy was very angry that a mere groupie wrote her relationship with him in her book in the exaggeration. I never say fabrication. This is true because the author herself of the book said that (his angry). This groupie had Jimmy revolted very much.

Do they mutually have contact today? The answer is NO!

I only love people whom he loves.

There was a description that he was despising vamps who have sprung up in rock scene in Richie York's first Led Zep biography book.

I was glad to read it. Because I had a same opinion.

Though I sometimes feel the excess of the discussion here , a silence is regained in the thread after for a while. If you want to express your opinion, I hope it when the topic overheats. .

Anyway thank you for your advice.

I think I get the point of what you are saying.

Aqua is right regarding Jimmy's relationships, that isn't what I said or what I meant - if that was a feeling you got, its your feeling, but not necessarily right.

Your English is good enough to express your points.

And I think I understand you saying lets drop the subject now? Happy to. B)