Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I forgot to put up these with the others...

jpnme792-1.jpg

i have never seen this one before.. thanks :)

Me too! aen27,where did you find this picture? You would always find nice pics.

This Jimmy is in NME interview in Swan Song office before Knebworth festival in 1979,isn't it?

I remember he was talking about politics and politician in Britain at that time.

He said Edward Heath was an honest person. Jimmy might have felt familiarity with ex- Prime Minister Edward Heath who was also the organist.

Edited by Alice75

Can I ask how you know how intelligent Jimmy's partners have been? :huh:

*PLEASE NOTE* - Although I quoted your post and questioned you about part of it, this post is NOT aimed solely at you Amazonic.

Knebby,

I am reading this only now as I don't visit the forum quite often lately.

I grant you do have a point on the comment you highlighted.

I had to re- read my post to realize that I truly expressed myself incorrectly.

What I was trying to say was just my personal opinion on Charlotte who among all the other women in Jimmy's life, I personally admire the most for her elegance, beauty, and intelligence. Of course, I can only base my opinion solely on what I know from the usual sources (books, articles, and the lot).

My use of the superlative especially on the "intelligent" was only a mistake. By that I absolutely didn' t mean that all the other Jimmy ladies were not as intelligent as Charlotte. Sorry if that came through like I meant it. :(

I have to second what Alice 75 says about English not being our mother language.

I speak English every single day, but believe me I still easily encounter a few misunderstandings due to this fact. I speak French too and oh ...still, I tell you! Such a hard work to get through what you really mean when you have all your nice speech in mind but in your own mother language! :)

At least, I try what can I say...

By saying that, I really didn't mean to offend any of the other Jimmy's women with my comment.

I APOLOGIZE to any of them for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

I appreciate the fact that you made a note stating that your comments were not aimed solely to me, but aside from that I don't think I ever made any comment which could have been disgraceful to the guys. I respect ALL of them too much to invade their privacy and speculate on their private life.

I try to stay away from that sort of discussion and if it ever happens I keep my opinions impartial, which I think they are. They may pass as naive maybe, but not disrespectful.

and yes, this is only a thread for Jimmy's pics, so back to that.. B)

Edited by AMAZONIC

Knebby,

I am reading this only now as I don't visit the forum quite often lately.

I grant you do have a point on the comment you highlighted.

I had to re- read my post to realize that I truly expressed myself incorrectly.

What I was trying to say was just my personal opinion on Charlotte who among all the other women in Jimmy's life, I personally admire the most for her elegance, beauty, and intelligence. Of course, I can only base my opinion solely on what I know from the usual sources (books, articles, and the lot).

My use of the superlative especially on the "intelligent" was only a mistake. By that I absolutely didn' t mean that all the other Jimmy ladies were not as intelligent as Charlotte. Sorry if that came through like I meant it. :(

I have to second what Alice 75 says about English not being our mother language.

I speak English every single day, but believe me I still easily encounter a few misunderstandings due to this fact. I speak French too and oh ...still, I tell you! Such a hard work to get through what you really mean when you have all your nice speech in mind but in your own mother language! :)

At least, I try what can I say...

By saying that, I really didn't mean to offend any of the other Jimmy's women with my comment.

I APOLOGIZE to any of them for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

I appreciate the fact that you made a note stating that your comments were not aimed solely to me, but aside from that I don't think I ever made any comment which could have been disgraceful to the guys. I respect ALL of them too much to invade their privacy and speculate on their private life.

I try to stay away from that sort of discussion and if it ever happens I keep my opinions impartial, which I think they are. They may pass as naive maybe, but not disrespectful.

and yes, this is only a thread for Jimmy's pics, so back to that.. B)

Your English is great and in fact so good that I forgot to consider it when I questioned your post. Sorry. I totally accept your explanation and I hope we can move on as cyber-friends.

KB

The first is from the back of Tangents within Framework and the second is from some Japanese clippings I got from ebay about the party for the Pretty Things Silk Torpedo in the 'caves.'

I think I have the same Japanese magazine

pk531.jpg

this was the cover

pk532.jpg

2drbgr5.jpg

Oh la la..who's this tall handsome silver hair vision?? :D

I have never seen it before...you want to kill me, eh??? ;)

I can't believe he had such long hair back then. It really suits him...so does his elegant black suit!

Getting back to pictures...on the picture thread....

dqkb9e.jpg

Thank you for this shot of smiling Jimmy and ...for everything, Mm! ;)

Me too! aen27,where did you find this picture? You would always find nice pics.

This Jimmy is in NME interview in Swan Song office before Knebworth festival in 1979,isn't it?

I remember he was talking about politics and politician in Britain at that time.

He said Edward Heath was an honest person. Jimmy might have felt familiarity with ex- Prime Minister Edward Heath who was also the organist.

Thank you!

Yes it is. At the very end, he cuts the interview short because he has to go meet Charlotte.

Edited by aen27

Thank you!

Yes it is. At the very end, he cuts the interview short because he has to go meet Charlotte.

Besides, the content of NME I remember is that Jimmy said that what should be of the pope and Vatican. He also said ''my wife (or lady?) went to Italy and she told me that it's like Fort Knox.''

Jimmy was talking that he wanted to issue a book in the future (with Charlotte?).

They seemed a nice couple to me.

Besides, the content of NME I remember is that Jimmy said that what should be of the pope and Vatican. He also said ''my wife (or lady?) went to Italy and she told me that it's like Fort Knox.''

Jimmy was talking that he wanted to issue a book in the future (with Charlotte?).

They seemed a nice couple to me.

You remembered right, he does say 'my lady went to Italy.....'

He and Charlotte wanted to issue a book together? That is so interesting! I did not know that.

They also seem like a very interesting couple. I kind of think of them as a '70's George Harrison and Pattie.

Edited by aen27

You remembered right, he does say 'my lady went to Italy.....'

He and Charlotte wanted to issue a book together? That is so interesting! I did not know that.

They also seem like a very interesting couple. I kind of think of them as a '70's George Harrison and Pattie.

It is an impression that I had received then. :D

I'm sure she had a great knowledge in the art and literature (as well as Jimmy).

Eric Clapton was touching it a little in his autobiography.

And I love George and Pattie too!

I feel very happy to see his cheerful smiles!

Premiere%20Might%20Get%20Loud%20Arrivals%20TIFF%202008%203EiR_7fDmnCl.jpg

GQ%20Men%20Year%20Awards%20Arrivals%20jVdfh6dbdYBl.jpg

Premiere%20Might%20Get%20Loud%20Arrivals%20TIFF%202008%20RESASVb2q1Dl.jpg

Premiere%20Might%20Get%20Loud%20Arrivals%20TIFF%202008%20POiN-u0th8kl.jpg

Edited by Alice75

It was just because in the NME interview with Chris Salewicz (who had bought into every "dinasour/black magic curse" cliche following Zeppelin around at the time ), Jimmy said that he had voted Tory in the last election, not because he wanted lower taxes (oooh nooooo), but because he "just couldn't vote Labour" - he believed in Heath.

Oh and - you're welcome. :)

Edited by Knebby

It was just because in the NME interview with Chris Salewicz (who had bought into every "dinasour/black magic curse" cliche following Zeppelin around at the time ), Jimmy said that he had voted Tory in the last election, not because he wanted lower taxes (oooh nooooo), but because he "just couldn't vote Labour" - he believed in Heath.

I've just found out what Tories are ...on Wiki :slapface:

(I expect British conservatives to be better than Italian ones... B) )