Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Yet some more :rolleyes: Some fallen Angel...:wub: :wub:

I've never seen this jacket before :huh:

1977-06-23_LA_03_Encores.jpg

I am getting to love that jacket, I posted a couple yesterday I had remembered seeing. That is from the show with Keith Moon at the Forum in '77.

rp-Jimmy-1.jpg

Thank you for this Amazonic! Jimmy is so gorgeous in it!!!! I have never it before.

Edited by aen27

Soooo many great pictures in here that I haven't seen before!

Thanks everybody, especially you Aen27. You seem to find all the goodies.. :)

My scanner is finally working again, so I am able to share with all of you some ones I have.

Happy you enjoy them!

jimmy_live_72_02.jpg

jpbrussels11275.jpg

jimmy-page-colour08.jpg

davidcover-overnow.jpg

Edited by aen27

"I made Jimmy Page a jacket and took it to the Forum and gave it to the General Manager. I made a black jacket because he usually wore black. This year he switched to white. I attached a letter stating that I had tickets for the 6/23 show. The concert was fantastic and I really enjoyed the show. When they came out for the encore Jimmy Page had my black jacket on! He walked all around the stage and turned around to show off the back. I almost fainted and my group of friends went crazy, I was a celebrity in my group of friends. I will never forget that moment as long as I live. Just to think that he would do that was awesome. To this day when I tell people about it they are amazed also."

That is really cool!

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Just found these in a Guitar Book, for all the Jimmy Freaks out there, including me.

Regards, Danny

Bigdan, Tks for posting this photo. This is a cover photo from July 1986 Guitar World Magaine.

"Special Jimmy Page Issue".

I have this magazine with some interesting interviews, perhaps I will scan some, if they don't already exist elsewhere......?