Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

"I made Jimmy Page a jacket and took it to the Forum and gave it to the General Manager. I made a black jacket because he usually wore black. This year he switched to white. I attached a letter stating that I had tickets for the 6/23 show. The concert was fantastic and I really enjoyed the show. When they came out for the encore Jimmy Page had my black jacket on! He walked all around the stage and turned around to show off the back. I almost fainted and my group of friends went crazy, I was a celebrity in my group of friends. I will never forget that moment as long as I live. Just to think that he would do that was awesome. To this day when I tell people about it they are amazed also."

That is really cool!

It is!!! I loved it! I love that jacket anyway!

Edited by aen27

"I made Jimmy Page a jacket and took it to the Forum and gave it to the General Manager. I made a black jacket because he usually wore black. This year he switched to white. I attached a letter stating that I had tickets for the 6/23 show. The concert was fantastic and I really enjoyed the show. When they came out for the encore Jimmy Page had my black jacket on! He walked all around the stage and turned around to show off the back. I almost fainted and my group of friends went crazy, I was a celebrity in my group of friends. I will never forget that moment as long as I live. Just to think that he would do that was awesome. To this day when I tell people about it they are amazed also." :) hello songbird, how did you know what size to make it? and what size was it, love it wish i could see it up close,it looks like alot of work went into it!

That is really cool! quote]

Hey, ladies!

Haven't been around here for quite a time (like one week...a eternity)...went through 7 new pages...*sigh*

You are fab:- )

lmj1-1.jpg

I love it too...but I always feel the need to get him a warm bed and a hot chocolate (he looks so tired)...and when he wakes up and is okay again, he's all mine! Oops...got carried away:- P

:) hello songbird, how did you know what size to make it? and what size was it, love it wish i could see it up close,it looks like alot of work went into it!

I didn't make it (sadly I haven't figured out how to go back in time and be born 30 years earlier yet), I just quoted from the link that Sam posted. ;)

Here are a couple of pics of Jimmy that I took at the Firm concert in 1986:

thefirm8605.jpg

thefirm8606-1.jpg

I guess I must go on the site about the same time every day, because it seems that when I get up to the Hot Pictures of Jimmy thread, my husband is always walking past, and keeps asking me why I'm always looking at pics of Jimmy Page.... :D

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally current!! :)

I have been trying to get through this WHOLE thread for at least the past month or more. I had averaged about 5-7 pages (<--no pun intended! LOL!!!!) per day, or more on weekends. It has been SUCH a source of delight for me--a great way to end each day.

I want to thank ALL of you who have posted these fabulous pics...LOVE all the cooments, too!!

I wish i could return the favor and post some pics, but I am SO pathetically techno-impaired, i think the earth would fall off its axis if I EVER figured out how to post pics. :(

In the meantime i will continue to enjoy the thread, and now that I am current, pop in with questions/comments/etc.!!

Love to all Pagettes...

Sharon

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally current!! :)

I have been trying to get through this WHOLE thread for at least the past month or more. I had averaged about 5-7 pages (<--no pun intended! LOL!!!!) per day, or more on weekends. It has been SUCH a source of delight for me--a great way to end each day.

I want to thank ALL of you who have posted these fabulous pics...LOVE all the cooments, too!!

I wish i could return the favor and post some pics, but I am SO pathetically techno-impaired, i think the earth would fall off its axis if I EVER figured out how to post pics. :(

In the meantime i will continue to enjoy the thread, and now that I am current, pop in with questions/comments/etc.!!

Love to all Pagettes...

Sharon

Hey Sharon!!!

Welcome :wave:

It was the same with me, some months ago...can give you an overdose of beauty, this thread...

I'm so glad you join us here (I'm more of a commenter and poster of :wub: emoticons than a pic poster;- )...

enjoy with us!

Hey Sharon!!!

Welcome :wave:

It was the same with me, some months ago...can give you an overdose of beauty, this thread...

I'm so glad you join us here (I'm more of a commenter and poster of :wub: emoticons than a pic poster;- )...

enjoy with us!

lucyinthesky--

Thanks for the welcome!!! :) And I know what you mean about the overdose...but what a way to go!! LOL!! :)

Take care!!

Sharon