Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Jimmyre.jpg

Here's the picture without the watermark (hopefully it will shown up because it's the first time I try to post a pic).

BTW, I'm new. I've been lurking here for the last time and this forum seems to be such a cool place. I especially like this thread. So hi! :)

(Sorry for any mistakes, my English is not that good)

Edited by OLiJJ

here's one taken by Ross Halfin in the 90's. Jimmy just had his hair cut short and wanted a new publicity photo taken, but wasn't happy with this one because it looked like a toothpaste ad.

kbu2s2.jpg

Jimmyre.jpg

Here's the picture without the watermark (hopefully it will shown up because it's the first time I try to post a pic).

BTW, I'm new. I've been lurking here for the last time and this forum seems to be such a cool place. I especially like this thread. So hi! :)

I've never seen that picture before! He looks so beautiful! Thank you!

Jimmyre.jpg

Danke OliJJ!, I hab' gedacht das es schade ist, das der watermark hat so schoen ein bilder scheiss gemacht. Wilkommen an dotcom, es ist toll dieser forum, am meistens alle die Leute sind sehr freundlich. Es gibt ein paar boese Leute aber man kann Sie ignorieren. Dein English is sehr gut, und hoffentlich mein Deutsh ist auch ok. Viel Spass!

Jimmyre.jpg

Hey, someone else from Germany! :wave: Welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting that beautiful pic! :wub:

You're all so welcome but Lady Raven found the pic first and posted it here. I just removed the watermark. Did someone else noticed the bright point to Jimmy's right? Might it be a shimmering strand of hair? It looks a bit strange, at first I thought it is his ear :blink:

@oceangal: thank you for your friendly reply and your German is good.

@Blue Soul: Hey, someone else from Germany, that's cool!

Anyway, thank you all very much for your warm welcome :)

You're all so welcome but Lady Raven found the pic first and posted it here. I just removed the watermark. Did someone else noticed the bright point to Jimmy's right? Might it be a shimmering strand of hair? It looks a bit strange, at first I thought it is his ear :blink:

@oceangal: thank you for your friendly reply and your German is good.

@Blue Soul: Hey, someone else from Germany, that's cool!

Anyway, thank you all very much for your warm welcome :)

Yeah it's strange, it also looks a bit like a huge earring, but I don't thing he would wear something like that :D

You're welcome :)

Jimmyre.jpg

Hey thank you, thank you for that pic. I've never seen that without the stupid watermark

or should I say "danke schön" ? :lol:

Willkommen

Hey thank you, thank you for that pic. I've never seen that without the stupid watermark

or should I say "danke schön" ? :lol:

Willkommen

Bitte sehr ( :D ) and thank you too, for your welcome and especially for the wonderful pics :)

They're possibly reposts:

detagged.jpg

JimmyYardbirdsbyJorgenAngel.jpg

Yeah it's strange, it also looks a bit like a huge earring, but I don't thing he would wear something like that :D

You're welcome :)

That's funny (I couldn't find a laughing smilie :( ), but it sure would look pretty on him...or maybe not? I can't decide :P

Here's a really nice, new one from Ross Halfin. At least, I think it's new. Sorry if these have been posted before. I'm really not up-to-date on new pix of Jimmy! Love the smile :D

jimmy-page-colour102.jpg

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/jimmy_page/jimmy-page09.php

Love the smile, love the hair, love the hands, love the pink couch (?) he's sitting on. Would go nicely in my living room. :)

Harper… :lol:

groupiejimmyandroy.jpg

groupiejp.jpg

hey whos this blonde girl? is she a girlfriend or just a groupie? lucky girl!!!

I have no idea who she is, but I'm guessing a groupie… dunno though…

And she is lucky, dammit! :lol:

She is lucky yeah. I've never seen those pics, I've only seen the one I posted here before. I never realized how young she looks. She must have be 15 or 16 in those pics.