Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

His "fusilli" curls like I used to call them :D .They looked great on him, but with his fine face features and elegant tall figure he can afford to wear his hair any style. ;)

He is just as gorgeous as in long or short.

but wth the curls...awww those curls, well that is another story ;)

torronto-oldbuckey-edit-1.jpg

83008263-3.jpg

EXACTLY, Amazonic!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!! LOVE the curls/this whole look...>thud<!! Oh goody--I was just going to go off the sleep (perchance to dream??)...and now hoping I'll have sweet dreams of THIS!! :)

Thanks again Amazonic for these!! :)

Sharon

PS--hoping even more this is NOT a haircut in the new pics!!! :)

uhh...I see I'm in the minority here, but I love his new hair :o cut

It's sort of old distinguished Dracula :lol: ...very gorgeous in my opinion. Of course I loved his old hair cut as well...he just CAN'T look ugly!

PS: great pics, Amazonic...I've never seen most of them!

Alright, as promised to Moonmaid and the others. iPlayer is up with the Olympic documentary, but, alas, I am terrible at capping, so if someone can cap better, please do so. Sorry they aren't 100% clear.

btd1.jpgbtd.jpg

Snapping David Beckham on his mobile :D

btd2.jpg

btd3.jpg

Gotta love those arms!

btd10.jpg

With David Beckham and cyclist Chris Hoy - in a sleeveless shirt.

Every single one are wonderful and better than nothing. Thank you so much for them!

Lordy, where are you getting these from? A magic hat? They are amazing. Thanks, aen27!!

:D :D

Except the last one, they are from Led Zeppelin and Related: Hexagonal Experiences, which I had been looking for for weeks, and found it finally on ebay. I just got it today and wanted to share some of the beautiful pictures from it. I love them too. You're welcome!

Except the last one, they are from Led Zeppelin and Related: Hexagonal Experiences, which I had been looking for for weeks, and found it finally on ebay. I just got it today and wanted to share some of the beautiful pictures from it. I love them too. You're welcome!

The Yardbirds one is pretty interesting - to me, he doesn't look happy. It's a wonder we've never come across these piccies before.

The Yardbirds one is pretty interesting - to me, he doesn't look happy. It's a wonder we've never come across these piccies before.

It focuses on shows in France. Maybe that's why. He does look unhappy----------but oh so gorgeous.

Edited by aen27

Thanks again Amazonic for these!! :)

Sharon

It's sort of old distinguished Dracula :lol: ...very gorgeous in my opinion. Of course I loved his old hair cut as well...he just CAN'T look ugly!

PS: great pics, Amazonic...I've never seen most of them!

Mostly welcome, ladies! ;)

Lucy, that Dracula idea, hmmm, pretty interesting... :rolleyes:

jyardy681.jpg

lovelypagey72.jpg

1st picture: the love & care he shows in the way he holds his guitar is amazing. Never seen a guitarist showing that kind of physical affection and attachment to his playing.

2nd picture: WOW! Gorgeous! Beautiful look in his eyes...

I'll leave the obvious "nipple" effect to the more adventurous comments from the other ladies ;)

As for me between images of Dracula, bites on the neck, nipples & the lot, I think I'll better log off & get some serious sleep if I can... :D