Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I really like this one, he kind of reminds me of schoolboy in it.

I love it too. He does remind me of a schoolboy too and he is wearing one his scarves in a tie. Oh, I love him.

Edited by aen27

lovelypagey72.jpg

jyardy682.jpg

'aen27' all of the pictures you posted were really great, but these two are just amazing!! The first one is sooooooo hot, that I may just have to print it out and drool all over it!! And I just absolutely love his expression in the second one - so innocent, yet not....

:drool::drool::veryhot::thumbsup::wub::wub:

'aen27' all of the pictures you posted were really great, but these two are just amazing!! The first one is sooooooo hot, that I may just have to print it out and drool all over it!! And I just absolutely love his expression in the second one - so innocent, yet not....

:drool::drool::veryhot::thumbsup::wub::wub:

...You got that right ILJP, in addition to his "so innocent, yet not..." expressions, I also love the jacket....makes me wana start Sexy Fashionable Jimmy Page, photos :wub: :wub: with scarves of course.........

Except the last one, they are from Led Zeppelin and Related: Hexagonal Experiences, which I had been looking for for weeks, and found it finally on ebay. I just got it today and wanted to share some of the beautiful pictures from it. I love them too. You're welcome!

...Thanks for sharing these amazing photos and informing us of the photo book...

I have a question... does this book has many rare photos or is it mostly writing...(I love what you posted so far....)

There are so many others, Ie. Neal Preston....(I am sure of this one that I will get)

thanks for info...

...Thanks for sharing these amazing photos and informing us of the photo book...

I have a question... does this book has many rare photos or is it mostly writing...(I love what you posted so far....)

There are so many others, Ie. Neal Preston....(I am sure of this one that I will get)

thanks for info...

It focuses on the early shows in France. It's mostly pictures, though there are small write ups about the different gigs. It covers the Yardbirds when Jimmy was with them to '68, then Zep's TV show in '69 and tours in France from '69-'73, then Page/Plant French tour in '95 and Jimmy playing with the Black Crowes as they opened for him and Robert, and Robert's Manic Nirvana and Fate of Nations tours.

Don't worry, I plan to scan more when I have a chance. You all are very welcome.

Edited by aen27

more of my sweet obsession

kbcbgo.jpg

11ugjde.jpg

Oh, Diana, thank you for these!!!!!!! He's my sweet obession too!

And, bigstickbonzo, I am so happy you like the picture enough to have a poster made. I always find it so interesting.

my sweet obsession

20i78ki.jpg

30tq3h4.jpg

2e49c0o.jpg

t6qbsl.jpg

rc3s77.jpg

WOW!! Diana-loura--these are awesome!!!!!! Where are you getting these from?!? LOL!! :) I just don't really recall seeing these before--whatever deep dark closet or drawer you are pulling these from, keep them coming!! :veryhot:

Thank you!!!

Sharon

Oh, Diana, thank you for these!!!!!!! He's my sweet obession too!

And, bigstickbonzo, I am so happy you like the picture enough to have a poster made. I always find it so interesting.

love the way this pic turned out!!!! :wub::veryhot: