Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I just found this today. He is so fun to watch and so adorable. I have never seen this interview before. He's talking about his Les Paul. His fingers are so long and beautiful! Oh, why is he so perfect?

Edited by aen27

I just found this today. He is so fun to watch and so adorable. I have never seen this interview before. He's talking about his Les Paul. His fingers are so long and beautiful! Oh, why is he so perfect?

Thanks for that! Wow, that was quite interesting.

Love his description of the guitar - why can't that be me? :wub:

"The great thing is it doesn't beat you up for alimony." :lol:

Great find, my dear. :notworthy:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a GREAT find!!!!!!! :) And just when I was wishing the other day on here for more interviews from JP. Thanks for fulfilling my wishes! :)

And I totally agree with you--his hands are amazing...no wonder he can play the guitar so well with those long fingers.

And dont you just love the passion with how he looks at that guitar and says how irreplaceable it is???

Thanks again for this!

Sharon

I like the way he calls the guitar the mistress and wife and doesn't differentiate between the two.

The alimony comment was funny. I want to make enough money to be the one paying it in my life, lol. That would mean a hell of a lot to me, being female and all. Talk about liberty. B):D

Yes calling the guitar mistress/wife was great.

And welcome! I see you recently joined. :)

Sharon

Yes, Spacewoman, you have been a VERY bad Jimmy girl! LOL!!! :) For your punishment you must post 10 MORE Jimmy pics. :D

Seriously tho, where is this pic from..any idea?? LOOOOVE it!!!!!!

Sharon

Chicago, 10th April '77. He's basically not wearing the so-called Stormtrooper hat in this picture.

Edited by longdistancewinner

Yes, yes. May I be the first to rub my nose in my mistake. I thought "HE" would never post again. Anyway, I was wrong and I have never been so happy to be wrong. Watch me. I'm gonna do the "I was wrong" dance:

:cheer::banana::hurrah::party:

Edited by Moonmaid

Ladies! Go. Now. To the photographer site of he who shall remain nameless. Find Jimmy's name. Click....

Edit to add...I'm freakin' dying over here! He's too beautiful!

OH. MY. GOD. You made my day, Moonmaid! Thank you! These are like an early birthday presant!

Edited by aen27

Ladies! Go. Now. To the photographer site of he who shall remain nameless. Find Jimmy's name. Click....

Edit to add...I'm freakin' dying over here! He's too beautiful!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying too...for 2 reasons... 1) he DOES look beautiful in these!! and 2) HE CUT OFF ALL HIS HAIRRRRRRRRR.....aaaaarrrrrrrgh!!! :o I LOVED his silver curls. :( Oh well...STILL beautiful!!

NOW I JUST WISH I WAS GOING TO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME APRIL 4!! :angry:

Sharon