Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Glad to see Jimmy smiling and beautiful....And he didn't forget his quintessential accessory, the timeless Scarf....He is also acknowledging his pendant/jewelry.... does anybody know what that exactly is ?.....yes, the spark is back in his eyes...... :D :D

Wooo I'm back!!! :yay:

I got the dates wrong for my trip to Scotland so yeah...:D

And oh boy! have I missed this thread so much!!! I've seen the new pics of Pagey...can this guy get any more sexy?? the jacket..the scarves....the eyes...the smile.

I've just taken a look at the pages that I have missed...wow you lot have posted such treasures!! Thank You!!!!

It's great to be back :)

And oh boy! have I missed this thread so much!!! I've seen the new pics of Pagey...can this guy get any more sexy?? the jacket..the scarves....the eyes...the smile.

I've just taken a look at the pages that I have missed...wow you lot have posted such treasures!! Thank You!!!!

I know! He is so hot! :drool: :drool: I love him... don't we all??!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Missed you being on here Lucia! Thank you for your message. Can't wait to see your pictures.

How best to end my birthday than with our lovely gorgeous darling.

j79tbl.jpg

ny69-studio6.jpg

ny69-studio5.jpg

la75-ef6-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

And I bought a book with over 150 pics of Zepp (mainly Pagey) so once we get the scanner fixed I'll post them :)

But for now, nothing too exciting...

Wait a minute! ...ALL Jimmy pics are exciting!! LOL!!!!!!!! ;)

And Happy Birthday aen!!

Sharon