Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

And I bought a book with over 150 pics of Zepp (mainly Pagey) so once we get the scanner fixed I'll post them :)

But for now, nothing too exciting...

Which book is this, aen? Any book with 150 pictures of Page is my kind of book.

Edited by minah149

This one is terrific.

(Bet he smells better than he does in that white suit, too. ;) )

Remember that feeling I told you about in our PMs? About how his smile rocks my world? My world is upside down because of this photo. And I would give a year's pay to find out what he smells like. :bagoverhead:

Edited by Moonmaid

Nah, I definitely think sweet. :wub::lol:

2d9p5av.jpg

I think he still smells like Pantene shampoo (the one I use every morning...no, not ONLY because I imagine he used (uses) it too, it's really good :rolleyes: )...maybe like Davidoff Cool Water, for some reason I've always thought it would fit ^_^

Ladies, we really should order a flight to London and find out!

I think he still smells like Pantene shampoo (the one I use every morning...no, not ONLY because I imagine he used (uses) it too, it's really good :rolleyes: )...maybe like Davidoff Cool Water, for some reason I've always thought it would fit ^_^

Ladies, we really should order a flight to London and find out!

I think of Jimmy every time I use Pantene.

:faint1:

I love these so much, I ADORE his hair in these, I just wanna run my fingers through them..and see him smiling up at me with that gorgeous-tasty-naughty-boy smile of his. :wub:

I would love to run my fingers through those curls...and I would melt at that smile...

1530ltv.jpg

Page_scan7.jpg

pagey762.jpg

jpout23_.jpg

jpfirm1.jpg

Aen27, thanks for entertaining us with your amazing collection. Happy birthday, as I am just going through the thread....

Never seen top photo before....He looks like behind "Bars"....I would join him, pleading NOT GUILTY that is... :wub: :wub:

PS. I too am awaiting ZEP PHOTO Book...will post the details/photos thereafter....

(sorry, the name ecapes me now, as I reviewed quite few...at Chapters)