Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Apologies ladies if these have already been posted! I checked the Ross thread but for reasons unknown to me it is locked :blink:

Anyway, if you haven't seen these...enjoy! They are incredible!!

jimmy-page-bw87.jpg

jimmy-page-bw88.jpg

jimmy-page-bw89.jpg

jimmy-page-lith11.jpg

jimmy-page-lith10.jpg

Love, Light, and Peace!

Apologies ladies if these have already been posted! I checked the Ross thread but for reasons unknown to me it is locked :blink:

Anyway, if you haven't seen these...enjoy! They are incredible!!

Love, Light, and Peace!

Same extended to you Medhb....and tks for warming up the screen with the Beautiful smile of Ross's Greatest Subject..... :) :)

JimmyDrawings003.jpg

(this smile, captured by a Very Young Fan, HeartBreakerGirl, on this Forum....Timeless, Jimmy Page)

Aen27, thanks for entertaining us with your amazing collection. Happy birthday, as I am just going through the thread....

Never seen top photo before....He looks like behind "Bars"....I would join him, pleading NOT GUILTY that is... :wub: :wub:

Thank you. The picture is from the The Firm: Mean Business program. I love it too. It is supposed to be a Japanese screen, I think.

Ok Well I now know how to work the scanner, it's nearly 10:30 so it's too late to do anything now, so I post them tomorrow :)

nntukm.jpg

35k1u8i.jpg

212ijk3.jpg

2dacc42.jpg

I can't wait. I just melt at that curly wavey hair. I love all those. I think I would melt if he looked at me like that.

I can´t wait as well!!! :) And his hair is simply gorgeous- but everything is gorgeous on Jimmy :wub:

jpyoungandnow.jpg

Spacewoman--

You have some GREAT pics...but I really did like this one a lot, with the young/old side by side--looks really kinda like the song really DOES remain the same??!!!??!! especially in regards to the guitar playing/stances/etc in these pics. :)

Sharon

Spacewoman--

You have some GREAT pics...but I really did like this one a lot, with the young/old side by side--looks really kinda like the song really DOES remain the same??!!!??!! especially in regards to the guitar playing/stances/etc in these pics. :)

Sharon

Yeah, that really IS cool!

These two remind me so much of each other.

The DO don't they! Except I think Ross did a better job in the first one. In this one he has the shadows so Jimmy's head looks like it's not quite connected to his body and it's not very flattering to his jowls...if it weren't for that it would be a pretty cool pic. I LOVE the ones of him sitting on his guitar case!!

Right ladies, I promised you my scans..and well you've got 'em :D:yay:

came to a price though..I managed to get 5 paper cuts on my right hand, so typing this wasn't the easiest thing to do :lol: not to mention the computer had a nervous breakdown coz it couldn't cope with the size of the files grrrrr

Well enjoy :)

2qwhmpc.jpg

91jc3s.jpg

fuygrt.jpg

There are some more on the way :)