Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Your scans are great, Lucia!

I think I have got the same book in the German version, really :lol: ...these pics seem so familiar! How's that book called?

Paper cuts? Ouch, that's nasty! Get well!

I think that you mean "what's that book called" (sorry, :bagoverhead: you can tell I'm my dad's daughter)

Well it really have a name but it has "led-zeppelin" on the front with "includes rare and unpublsh photos"

Yes paper cuts are horrible.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the scans-I'll figure out a way to post the ones that my computer wont let me.

And Alex-that is also one which I love-you can see the Dark Angel in him in that one.

And it's so cool how much Pagey hasn't really changed through that years, ok he's aged and he is now a Silver Fox but the pouts and the looks will Always Remain The Same- The Looks Remain The Same :lol:

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

I'm glad you all enjoyed the scans-I'll figure out a way to post the ones that my computer wont let me.

And Alex-that is also one which I love-you can see the Dark Angel in him in that one.

And it's so cool how much Pagey hasn't really changed through that years, ok he's aged and he is now a Silver Fox but the pouts and the looks will Always Remain The Same- The Looks Remain The Same :lol:

I see that too. That's why I love that top one.

Edited by aen27

I think that you mean "what's that book called" (sorry, :bagoverhead: you can tell I'm my dad's daughter)

Well it really have a name but it has "led-zeppelin" on the front with "includes rare and unpublsh photos"

Yes paper cuts are horrible.

...I have it...just got it as in hours ago...I will scan some more , if not scanned already later....

The Book is:

REX

Collections (includes rare, unpublished images from the archives of Rex Features)

Led Zeppelin, by Ray Tedman

Red Collections: Led Zeppelin gathers the finest images of the band, painstakingly scanned and restored from the original prints, negatives and transparencies hled by Rex Features of Britain (independent photographic press agency...)

Total Photographs: approx. 100 (very good quality and enjoyable, very little writing, concentration is photographs)

Majority have been scanned over time, already, but ones that are scanned here today, not seen before...

It has one pic of Jimmy with Yardbirds (a yardbird posing with umbrella), Jimmy sitting on stool...in front of the group (I think I seen it, but it is color, so I can scan it, if not scanned)

there are two photographs of Robert/Wife rare, never seen...same, will scan if not already scanned....

overall, I am enjoying this book...

Price, approx. $50. CDN

Hope this helps....

Happy Jimmy Lovin'

...I have it...just got it as in hours ago...I will scan some more , if not scanned already later....

The Book is:

REX

Collections (includes rare, unpublished images from the archives of Rex Features)

Led Zeppelin, by Ray Tedman

Red Collections: Led Zeppelin gathers the finest images of the band, painstakingly scanned and restored from the original prints, negatives and transparencies hled by Rex Features of Britain (independent photographic press agency...)

Total Photographs: approx. 100 (very good quality and enjoyable, very little writing, concentration is photographs)

Majority have been scanned over time, already, but ones that are scanned here today, not seen before...

It has one pic of Jimmy with Yardbirds (a yardbird posing with umbrella), Jimmy sitting on stool...in front of the group (I think I seen it, but it is color, so I can scan it, if not scanned)

there are two photographs of Robert/Wife rare, never seen...same, will scan if not already scanned....

overall, I am enjoying this book...

Price, approx. $50. CDN

Hope this helps....

Happy Jimmy Lovin'

I do have that.

Has anyone seen the new illustrated biography that is by Garth Thomas. I have ordered it, but I was wondering if anyone had seen it.

Edited by aen27

I have found this picture on one website. I would say that the unknown fan described exactly the feelings of most of us Pagettes...

god.jpg

That is so cool..that is a good find-not sure I'd agree with the "it's not sex at all" though :P:blush:

But yes the rest does very much suit a Pagette's taste :)