Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Harper… :lol:

groupiejimmyandroy.jpg

groupiejp.jpg

What did he gave her to eat? Looks like something what we call in German "Rosinenschnecke", a cake with raisins.

I love Roy Harper's expression in the first pic :D (a silly question: how do I get some other smilies into my posts? Some which aren't shown on this site automatically?)

The bajillion fingers pic! :lol::wub: Still adorable though…

:lol:

Also, I just finished (well about a month or so ago now) reading Miss Pamela's first book again after about 20 years after the first time around, and she mentions this outfit.

There's the whole series of him in this white/cream colored velvet fringey thing and she said that she made it for him. :D As she was describing it, I immediately thought that it had to be this one. She mentions the fact that he posed for a photoshoot in it, so I think it has to be this one. :unsure:

Anyway, just more useless information there I guess. :lol:

The white silk outfit is one of his best. Love the pants! They suit him so nicely.

What can I say? No words to describe it :wub::wub::wub: WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, JIMMY.

That reminds me… I was reading the JP bio (by George Case) at school yesterday and one girl walked by, looked at the cover, and said "I WANT THOSE PANTS!"

:lol::lol::lol:

That's funny (I couldn't find a laughing smilie :( ), but it sure would look pretty on him...or maybe not? I can't decide :P

rather not :blink: because it would be more likely a women's earring then :P

(a silly question: how do I get some other smilies into my posts? Some which aren't shown on this site automatically?)

You simply have to click on "Show all" (it's right above the other smilies) to get more of them. If it doesn't work you should turn off your pop-up blocker. If you mean other smilies which are not on this site here at all, you have to upload them to imageshack or photobucket first and then you have to click on "Insert image" (the icon with the orange dot) and copy your imageshack or photobucket link there. Hope that helps.

:wave: Hi! I'm new here and thought the best way to start is to post some pictures of Jimmy! :D I don't think these have been posted yet...

Hey and welcome! Yea some of the pictures have not been posted in this thread. Thanks! :D And I've never seen the second one