Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

No, but I haven't seen him smoking in any pictures since, well, since he lost the weight and became "the Silver Fox" so hopefully, he's healthy in every way.

Yes, I'm replying to myself, but I found out that I was, alas, wrong...

206imol.jpg

Thanks for the linky-poo in the HoF thread.

I don't like knowing that he still smokes. I thought he'd quit long ago :(

I know, it was kind of a shock. But, if it's the last of his demons, so be it. Hell, I smoked for 14 years and quit just 3 years ago. It's a tough thing.

Thanks for the linky-poo in the HoF thread.

I don't like knowing that he still smokes. I thought he'd quit long ago :(

I thought he quit too. Maybe it's not as much now?

Thanks for the link, Moonmaid.

Edited by aen27

I just found this other night. He's interviewed with Les Paul on the Guitar Show in 1985.

guitarshow1.jpg

guitarshow2.jpg

guitarshow3.jpg

guitarshow4.jpg

Where did you find this? I'd love to see it. Today I am having a disgusting procedure done to my neck called an epidural block to reduce nerve pain from herniated discs (car accident) so I would just loooooooove to have this to come home to later (or watch beforehand!). Thanks in advance!

Where did you find this? I'd love to see it. Today I am having a disgusting procedure done to my neck called an epidural block to reduce nerve pain from herniated discs (car accident) so I would just loooooooove to have this to come home to later (or watch beforehand!). Thanks in advance!

Enjoy! Good luck!

I know, it was kind of a shock. But, if it's the last of his demons, so be it. Hell, I smoked for 14 years and quit just 3 years ago. It's a tough thing.

....tks. for the photos, Moonmaid....I feel for you and every body here, but the brighter side, He still looks good, ("striking" better pose than Ronnie Wood). Jimmy appears to be fiercely independent and enjoying life.....anyway, wish him the best of health..... :D

....tks. for the photos, Moonmaid....I feel for you and every body here, but the brighter side, He still looks good, ("striking" better pose than Ronnie Wood). Jimmy appears to be fiercely independent and enjoying life.....anyway, wish him the best of health..... :D

True that! I think that's what I meant by "shock." He looks so damn healthy (and so damn good), it's odd to see him with something unhealthy...Well, the water he's holding is good for him. :D

True that! I think that's what I meant by "shock." He looks so damn healthy (and so damn good), it's odd to see him with something unhealthy...Well, the water he's holding is good for him. :D

He certainly does still look so good. See how he looks in 1985 above, and that's when he still was smoking a lot. This is the only recent picture I seen him smoking, though, that you just posted. So like I said, hopefully it is not as much.

Edited by aen27

It's possible he's only a 'social smoker'. I mean, he's been pictured a lot recently - on and off 'stage' - and he's never been copped having a crafty fag. And, Ronnie's got one as well. Maybe he only indulges in one when he's in the company of other smokers?

Edited by longdistancewinner

It's possible he's only a 'social smoker'. I mean, he's been pictured a lot recently - on and off 'stage' - and he's never been copped having a crafty fag. And, Ronnie's got one as well. Maybe he only indulges in one when he's in the company of other smokers?

You could be right. Although, personally, if I have just one puff on a cig, I'd be a smoker again. But, as you said, we haven't seen any evidence of him smoking in a long time. Maybe this was just one moment in time.

I know what you mean by "having a crafty fag" but that phrase means something so naughty to an American..I'm such a child! :bagoverhead::lol:

You could be right. Although, personally, if I have just one puff on a cig, I'd be a smoker again. But, as you said, we haven't seen any evidence of him smoking in a long time. Maybe this was just one moment in time.

I know what you mean by "having a crafty fag" but that phrase means something so naughty to an American..I'm such a child! :bagoverhead::lol:

Haha! I only just realised that. Think I should put a bag over my head, I've been using 'fag' quite often on here...

:bagoverhead:

:D

Haha! I only just realised that. Think I should put a bag over my head, I've been using 'fag' quite often on here...

:bagoverhead:

:D

Don't you dare censor yourself! I love hearing, reading and learning British colloquialisms! I just get a chuckle when our meanings are so vastly different.

Shoot, I haven't posted a pic in awhile:

9ibn6r.jpg

Don't you dare censor yourself! I love hearing, reading and learning British colloquialisms! I just get a chuckle when our meanings are so vastly different.

:lol:

I don´t dare to imagine which verbal gems came already from my keyboard :blush: - not on purpose, because English isn´t my native language :D

So If I post something very horrible, excuse me... :bagoverhead:

And Mina,I hope you are feeling already better and here you have something... and the other ladies too!

j191.jpg

691658244_ba6eaca493.jpg

663897368_7503cef5d0_o.jpg

3099137612f0d51c9d9fo.jpg

1984_JPii-1.jpg

:lol:

I don´t dare to imagine which verbal gems came already from my keyboard :blush: - not on purpose, because English isn´t my native language :D

So If I post something very horrible, excuse me... :bagoverhead:

And Mina,I hope you are feeling already better and here you have something... and the other ladies too!

j191.jpg

....God this will anybody feel better.... :wub: :wub:

jimmy_page-12.jpg

jimmy and ronnie look to be really hamming it up in that pic with the cigs, perhaps it was just for show ......... maybe ross said " hey lets take one with a cig to get those dummies on .com going crazy " haha. i doubt it, but with ross, you never know! i would say its far more likely that he is still a smoker, at least socially anyway. Knebby ????

gotta agree with what others have said about how well he looks, and even moreso when he is next to ronnie, jeff, joe etc. wish i knew his secret!

I agree that the cigarette pic may have just been for "show" for this pic, because you just never see cig pics of JP anymore..and there used to ONLY be cig pics! LOL!! :) And if you notice, it looks like it was just lit not very long before pic was taken. He looks too good/too healthy to still be smoking at the old rate he used to. But I guess only he (or Ross!) knows for sure!! :)

Sharon

PS--SPACEWOMAN---LOOOOOOVE the new batch of pics you posted!! I hadn't seen some of these before--LOVED the last one from 1984!!!!!! had never seen it..where was this from, do you know? Thanks!

I honestly think Jimmy Page is a little too old and wise to think that it would be somehow cool to have a cigarette in his hand "Just for show" on a photograph. :wacko:

I don't know if he still smokes for sure - he seems to give up on a regular basis like many smokers - but this pic suggests he does.

Edited by Knebby

I've noticed that, in the two pictures with Ronnie, they're identical. In one you can can clearly see smoke coming from his nose/mouth, in the other you can't. I wonder whether one was altered to 'disappear' the smoke, and the other kept natural?

too bad for me that I read these long threads from the end (especially this long), when I read your post I thought it was Ronny James Dio! :D