Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

:lol:

I don´t dare to imagine which verbal gems came already from my keyboard :blush: - not on purpose, because English isn´t my native language :D

So If I post something very horrible, excuse me... :bagoverhead:

And Mina,I hope you are feeling already better and here you have something... and the other ladies too!

j191.jpg

691658244_ba6eaca493.jpg

663897368_7503cef5d0_o.jpg

3099137612f0d51c9d9fo.jpg

1984_JPii-1.jpg

OMG...thank you Spacewoman! And thank you ladies for all the goodies. I seem to have survived it and I'm starting to feel better. I have this done a second time in another spot in a week or two so keep the pics coming! They make me so happy.

OMG...thank you Spacewoman! And thank you ladies for all the goodies. I seem to have survived it and I'm starting to feel better. I have this done a second time in another spot in a week or two so keep the pics coming! They make me so happy.

Yay Mina! :cheer: Here's to you:

34rx8xd.gif

2efs09d.jpg

And for the "bare-arms-fan-clan," I present:

20pv7zs.jpg

Here's more Minah. Happy you're feeling better!

dcjpburn.jpg

jpuncut.jpg

jp93.jpg

jimmy-page-colour90.jpg

Edited by aen27

I just found this other night. He's interviewed with Les Paul on the Guitar Show in 1985.

guitarshow1.jpg

guitarshow3.jpg

Thanks for these, Aen27. Lovely!

......... maybe ross said " hey lets take one with a cig to get those dummies on .com going crazy " haha. i doubt it, but with ross, you never know! i would say its far more likely that he is still a smoker, at least socially anyway. Knebby ????

/quote]

:lol::lol::lol: Julie, you're too funny!

Real smoke or not, I would say that he's anyway SMOKING HOT :P

In any case, I have never seen him so healthy, glowing happy and full of life.

He just has that sparkle in his eyes back again.

The last two years since Dec 07 have been his best time ever, in my humble opinion.

Looking motivated, younger, full of positive energy. Can't explain. He just has a fresher aura around him. Don't know what else call it . It's like he is enjoying life more, and be what and where he wants to be, and do what he likes to do. A pleasant new chapter in his life.

Go for it, Jimmy! ;)

Real smoke or not, I would say that he's anyway SMOKING HOT :P

In any case, I have never seen him so healthy, glowing happy and full of life.

He just has that sparkle in his eyes back again.

The last two years since Dec 07 have been his best time ever, in my humble opinion.

Looking motivated, younger, full of positive energy. Can't explain. He just has a fresher aura around him. Don't know what else call it . It's like he is enjoying life more, and be what and where he wants to be, and do what he likes to do. A pleasant new chapter in his life.

Go for it, Jimmy! ;)

Jimmy with a ciggy was always smoking hot! :faint1:

only that here he looks a little tired and has dark rings under his eyes- maybe he didn´t sleep for nights working on something new? ( I was meaning new music... :blush: )

7980.jpg

:wub:

I honestly think Jimmy Page is a little too old and wise to think that it would be somehow cool to have a cigarette in his hand "Just for show" on a photograph. :wacko:

I don't know if he still smokes for sure - he seems to give up on a regular basis like many smokers - but this pic suggests he does.

thanks knebby, and i'm sure you are right. it was just a fun thought to think ross may have egged them on to pose like that, after his previous diary entry about this forum.

although i have never been a smoker, i know how addictive they are, and how hard it is to break the habit. i am sure that being around other smokers at social gatherings makes it even worse.